• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Calling it quits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Kensill

After more than forty years in r/c model boating, and health issues, i have decided to quit all competition model boating. Last year, i retired from racing. Now, l am retiring from record trials as well. I have decided to sell off everything. I will try to list as much as possible, relying on help from friends to post pictures. If you are looking for something, ask on this post, or pm. My email and are oh the IMPBA site. The only thing i can't ship is the tuned plpe dies. I'm not giving it all away, but prices will be less than actual value. Shipping will be acctual cost. Thank you

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Do you have any Cooper pipes for outboards?
Sorry, no Cooper ob pipes. You should try the SPP pipe i have. I bet it will be at least 5mph faster than a Cooper. On Tommy Lee's .21 SAW tunnel i broke 70mph with Novarossi 35plus21 with that pipe and H-4 prop
Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

sorry to here of this. have spoke to you many times and met you once at a race. always a good conversation and lots of knowledge.wish you all the best in the future,mike.

Back