Lets do it.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

Tom

I'm posting this to officially place my order for a FireFighter 12.

As soon as the kits are available send one my way. No hurry however as im @$$hole deep in the villain project.

Thank you and best regards

Grimracer

Tom,

You have already got my order for the 21! ;D

What about anybody else?

Tim.

I am hoping to get the .12's out early summer... and the .21's mid summer... maybe sooner... who knows?

I think I will have one of the prototypes built and for sale pretty soon. I am trying to build a few to get my building techniques down for when I sell them pre built. obviously the more I make the better i'll get at it. This one has great sponsons... the tub bottom was sanded just a tiny bit too much... wont effect performance.

Tom,

I will take the .12 Proto with the sanding errors, just Email me with what ya want for it.

Thanks Man,

Gene ;D

Hey Tom, on second thought ;)

Tell ya what, I would really like to have a copy of the SAW .12 Firefighter with the narrow tub, no pullstart style, I will send ya a Email,

Gene 8)

Wally... this tub is made for non-pull start... but i could make another.

Hi Tom

Could you send the boat to Denmark?

I have an OS .15 buggy engine that might fit the tub. (have to say that it has the same size as .21) Don't know if this will effect the actual boat size : :)

Mail me a price!!

Morten

I have the beta plans that Tom developed and I printed them out on a 1:1 to cut out templates. I have been scracthing my head ever since...HUMMM!

The only thing I see that don't look right is the way the front sponsons fit together. The size difference between the inner and outer is pretty big....

Hey... I like to see all this intrest in the .12 firefighters. Unfortunately the kits aren't ready yet. I hope to have them ready early to mid spring. I currently have 1 prototype that I can part with that is setup for non pull start engines. I simply can't make more prototypes for everyone as they take a lot of time to build.

Morten: the big block will not work with the prototype mounting. It will be fine for the boat with an octura or seaducer motor mount. I used a Nova Rossi .15 rigger for a while with great luck.

WallyRC: I believe the tt15 will work with the prototype... is it a small block like the regular 12's? and no pull start?

apache5056: for the size thing... I believe your just seeing that the outside is oversive so it can be sanded to shape. I now realize it is way too big, but I don't have a 3D CAD program to be able to figure out the perfect size. I just made it way too big... better safe than sorry.

I have the Final Release of the .12 plans ready to release and will do so very soon. I have been working on project code name: "gillmanator"... more on that later.

Thanks,

Tom

Muhahaha, Think Lean and Mean, Wave spankin Machine,

Thats all for now, stay tuned Dudes!!!!!!

Gene ;D

Back