Leecraft XTR-21/Stock O.S. .21 setup

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curtis Beaumont

I have a stock O.S. on the way from SayMikey and I was looking for some setup tips for this combo. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Curtis

Curtis,

Let me know when you get everything and I will help you get it close.

Curtis I had one of those boats years ago with a k/b on it. Id start with the bullet of the lower even with the sponson bottoms and be sure you can move the motor up or down 1/4 inch. This should keep you where you can get it right without re drilling the transom. My boat loved a Anderson 1440 prop. Gary Preusse may still have them,if not let me know..... Try to keep the motor as close to neutral as possible if the boat flys too much add a little weight at a time at the cg. Should be at the rear of radio box

Pretty much what Mikey says although I'm sure Ron has a few speed secrets for ya!!! Hope to meet you down at the pond Curtis!!! This next weekend I hope to get down ther or over to Ricks hobby farm to burn some nitro!!! What part of town are you from??

Great guys, I appreciate the help.

I'm over in Eden Prairie. I get out to New Richmond for work every so often and will start to pack a boat with me too. Tim L has been really helpful and I hope to meet up with him early next week to see if I can get it shaken down. I need to put some hours into building it up this week, but I should have the driveline here today.

Thanks again,

Curtis

If you have Microsoft Publisher, I can send you the manual for the boat. Let me know your e-mail address.

Lohring Miller

Back