• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Leecraft XTR-21 for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curtis Beaumont

Hi guys,

I am selling off my XTR-21. I got this from a friend and it got me into tunnel racing. I have enjoyed this boat and it ran pretty well on a stock OS setup. I moved on to a used Lynx this year and am looking to sell this. The rear has a few holes in it and I have chosen not to fill it, but to leave that to the new owner. It is pretty solid otherwise. If you would like more photos, let me know.

$100 plus shipping in the US.

Thanks,
Curtis

IMG_2438.JPG

IMG_2439.JPG

IMG_2440.JPG

IMG_2441.JPG

IMG_2442.JPG

Curtis,

It looks like the entire transom support is missing. Im surprised there was not a lot of transome flexing without that 5/8" ply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron,

I pulled it out after this last season. It was split and I was thinking of remaking it and putting it back in, but thought the next owner may want to do that to ensure their own quality standard. Yeah, if the wood was gone, the engine would have torn right out of it..

C

Yep. That was typical of the XT21 if you didnt keep it dried out.

Back