• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

L/F some .18 stuff aqua .18 and octura flex hex

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camaroboy383

Looking for a couple of these flex hex's..
Ocfh5mm15

Also looking for aquacraft .18 engines and parts.. not the super tigre engines.. the original .18 by aqua..

Let me know what you have...

Thanks,
Alden

I have a new in the box AQUA-18M inboard that I purchased from Tower as a backup for my miss vegas. I would sell it depending on the price offered. Let me know your best price, Les

Thanks for the reply... I used to buy them new many years ago as well... let me know what your looking to get for it... the ole saying goes, " I can't buy it and sell it"... just let me know man.. I am interested...

I will have to pass... the 95 is kind of where I would need to be...i know they are discontinued but I'm just after a couple spares, mainly the head buttons, I'm low on them... thank you again for the offer though...

Ac

Les, I can do that.. but I wouldnt be able to get the funds to you tonight.. would be tomorrow or thurs. Busy schedule..

Sorry I cant make it happen tonight...

No Problem. I can usually send the item on the same day I receive the funds . I will PM you my Pay Pal info.+

Back