Kohlmeyer Classic September 22-23 150 boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting the Scale Final,Phil. Looks to have been a lot of fun. Haven't heard from my Buddy yet - but now I - have 8 X 10 inch glossies. CHEERS !!! Bob

Big Thanks to The River City Club for a great race. Wind played havoc on Saturday. But we did some great racin on Sunday. Jeff,Mike,Buddy, Allan,Rocky and all the members JOB WELL DONE!!!!

" Thanks to Team War Racing", "Team RoadRunner" & "The Stealth Assassin" for great running boats. ;) ;)

Great competition, "Thanks Stu...always a pleasure." Looking forward to 2013!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though My boats didnt run well, I still had a great time as always. Great Job Evansville crew!!! 4 rounds of racing under tough conditions.

Yeah ,I bet Harvey hopes Joe don't do much retrieve boat driving

Also , can't imagine what a big aluminium boat could do to a little

Wooden boat .congratulations on the rubber Chicken Award you ,

earned that one .LOL.....

Yeah ,I bet Harvey hopes Joe don't do much retrieve boat driving

Also , can't imagine what a big aluminium boat could do to a little

Wooden boat .congratulations on the rubber Chicken Award you ,

earned that one .LOL.....
O HARVEY!!!! Leave it to Harvey to throw a 30 lbs Non Launching GAS SCALE in front of a Nitro Twin already making laps at 85plus mph. The Results will be the Same Every Time!!!!!!!! What made it a ***** was I stood up ther for 30 minutes waiting for them to Finish Running. & when they did I Fired and went into the water 1st... I guess Harvey was Not done??

Great Event Put on by the River City Boat Club!!!!!! Windy Conditions... Did Not allow for a lot of racing. Saturday was a Long Day. Friday was longer after a Gas scale threw in on top of my Twin Nitro Boat making fast laps and the results were NOT GOOD for either boat owner!!!!! Only to be topped off by a LIpoly battery in my Nitro Twin Radio blowing up in the Residence Inn hotel while on a charger. FIRE, SMOKE, and the Smoke Alarm ended that day!!!!! Sept 21st Could have been Friday the 13th to me????

Thanks for posting the Scale Final,Phil. Looks to have been a lot of fun. Haven't heard from my Buddy yet - but now I - have 8 X 10 inch glossies. CHEERS !!! Bob
Yes it was, Rick almost got me at the finish.
Phil, you jumped the start
Nott me, I watched Chuck beating you with his gas rigger till he flipped HA

Phil..Had I made it through that lap things were really going to get HOT!! I KNOW he would have had a FULL Charge on and I would have made the lake as wide as possible...........Either way it was shaping up to be a goood one!!! :eek: :D :lol: ;)

Oh...Phil can you send me the video of that..........I was fun while it lasted!!!

I was going to give the first 3 laps up & ride the bank.... then it was ON........ & Phil you still jumped the start in scale......... please show the start of the scale race?????????

Well I dont guess we are going to see the start of the scale boat class...... next time i will video it with my i phone.

Back