Kohlmeyer Classic September 22-23 150 boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smack time YO TWINS bring the rubber chicken,its tired of being left alone all day in the closet. Tons of Scales,Tboats and sport 40s. Now wut can I do to beat you guys OOOOOOOOOO one lap penalty for passing the CD

Smack time YO TWINS bring the rubber chicken,its tired of being left alone all day in the closet. Tons of Scales,Tboats and sport 40s. Now wut can I do to beat you guys OOOOOOOOOO one lap penalty for passing the CD
No Rubber Chickens.. But we did have a MONKEY named Mikey. His Wereabouts are unknown right now???????? he was BAD LUCK and I dont know whos trailer he got into?????

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys will have to deal with my new

Twins first .or ,you can argue over who gets

2nd. Place Lol

Lol

Anyone herd from. Buford Lawson ?

All trailers will be parked in the grass field to the west of the construction area. You will need to pull up to the lake and unload your trailer and move it to the assigned area. Sorry for the inconvenience but this is what the owners wants.

Buddy

We race Sat and Sunday, bring a rain hat for tomorrow. A fresh resurface will make fast water

Great time at the race and seeing all of my old friends again. Thank you to all the Evansville club members for the great race. Especially the retrieve boat guys they worked their butts off on Saturday with 20- 30 mph winds.

DSC00092.JPG

DSC00093.JPG

DSC00098.JPG

I want to say congrats to Chuck simmons winning th Twin Hydro Class Roadrunner 101RS, Cliff Warren (joe W son) on his 1st Place in Open Mono Seaducer 101RS and Joe Warren 1st place in unlimited Roadrunner 101RS.

Julian

Back