Kohlmeyer Classic September 20-21 Evansville In.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like none of my regular race partners are going to make this one........... Anybody else at this race need a pit guy so we can help each other out? I am in B tunnel sport, mod and RTR

Really looking forward to this race guy's......been 8 years since i raced in Evansville!.......Comin down fromthe Great white North......

Here is the first round sheet (un-official). KOHLMEYER-FIRST ROUND.pdf

If you have to cancel please email, pm, call, text, smoke signal as soon as you can. The sooner everything is set in stone, the sooner the 1st heat goes off on Saturday.

Thanks,

Jeff

Attachments

• KOHLMEYER-FIRST ROUND.pdf
    309.9 KB · Views: 140
lots of heats on saturday and Sunday

everyone be ready to go thanks for everyone's interest in our race!

37 + 37 + 37 + 17 is 128 without runoffs… Lets do it!

Brian

Rob I got some Pie for you and Mr. Peterson. Nothing like triple vision for that first scale heat

Can't find my notes, anyone remember what time does open water begins?
default_huh.png

There should be a lot of video of the race for you Josh...may take a bit after the race for them to get posted...

We've had some really good racing... and an unfortunate bit of carnage...hopefully everybody can recover from their misfortune on the first day.

Personal weather forecast...cool and a bit humid in the morning and mid 70's through the afternoon...and the best racing in the midwest!

Back