Kohlmeyer Classic Sept 29-30

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Its early monday morning, Im back at work. I think the St. Louis gang, Including me, had a great time. We really appreciate all the Hard work, Mike, Buddy, Brian, Ryan,and the whole Evansville gang did to get us four heats in. The weather was awsome, there was some great racing. My thanks go out to all the Evansville gang and we will be back in the spring. Ken

KENNEY SAID IT ALL!!!! But just have to add my little bit.

Many thanks to Mike and Brain for Great work on "The Tower".

Buddy,Ryan,Allen, Bob.................Excellent work also.

Weather was perfect!!!! Water was FAST, Competition was GOOD.

This was my first time!!! Will Not be my last.

Dean,Malachi............And the St.louis GANG It was pleasure.

IT WAS A GREAT RACE!!! THANKS TO ALL!! CHUCK! :) :) :D B)

Yes the Evansville Club pull off another Great race for the Fall Racing Season. Beautiful Weather, Plenty of Competition that was as Good as it Gets..... Great job Mike, Brian, Buddy, Alan & the rest of the club. Most Boaters Will travel the Distance for Great Competition & a race that is well Organized. Job Well Done!!

Yes the Evansville Club pull off another Great race for the Fall Racing Season. Beautiful Weather, Plenty of Competition that was as Good as it Gets..... Great job Mike, Brian, Buddy, Alan & the rest of the club. Most Boaters Will travel the Distance for Great Competition & a race that is well Organized. Job Well Done!!
A BIG THANKS to all that made the trip. I must say its been years since ive seen the level of racing that took place this weekend, The hydros were all fast every heat and it took 1000 points to make the scale final. I drove by the lake this am and you could not tell we even had a race there this weekend thanks for cleaning up your mess hope to see you all again soon. Results soon as i get time to put them up Mike Schindler and the whole Evansville Club....................

Great Job and a great race once again. Unfortunately I got to see the retreive boat way to many times other than that it was a great weekend.

Brad Beckner

Back