kidnappping

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Drake

Julian has been captured, and is being held at an undisclosed location.

If you want to see the "mac master" again there will be several parameters reached before this will happen.

We have his trailer, all his boats, and you guessed it, JC himself.

we are asking 7.83 US dollars, payable in cash only,(NO CHECKS, NO PAYPAL)

to the TUNNEL BOAT MAFIA no later than 12:00pm 12/31/2010

this is NOT A THREAT, and should be taken seriously by anyone wanting to save him from his early demise.

the captors........

yeah right !! you have it bassackwards, ron. you will need to pay us MUCH more than $7.83 to take him back. or you can just keep him, & we'll call it even. next time, take someone worth something :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: . typical tbm bumbling, AGAIN................ <_< btw, how much for just the boats & trailer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Its obvious from previous comments that we are NOT being taken seriously
sad.gif

Don- "How much for you guys to keep him? "

Mr K&B Robin -" yeah right !! you have it bassackwards, ron. you will need to pay us MUCH more than $7.83 to take him back. or you can just keep him, & we'll call it even. next time, take someone worth something :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: . typical tbm bumbling, AGAIN................ <_< btw, how much for just the boats & trailer? "

He didnt have any K&B stuff, so we didnt contact you Robin.......
ph34r.gif

And Dave just wanted to know how the baby sitting went ????

Well here is how it went for the Trunk Monkey, Im pretty sure we left him a bottle of water while he is tied up in the recovery boat in the middle of a very familiar pond for a nice night of sleeping with the gators.

His MACS actually ran pretty well, so he got a pardon from the concrete boots..........

FOR NOW

289as01.jpg

10mlkrc.jpg

We did make him feel right at home though =

295zvqg.jpg

In fact we got Windex Man to come out and make sure it was nice and CLEAN -

317jk9h.jpg

He was even getting a little cocky
rolleyes.gif

2hebm7t.jpg

That didnt last long !!!!!!!!!!
blink.gif

289as01.jpg

Welcome to Fl and the TBM Julian ...............
cool.gif

On the contrary, I think we're the ones not being taken seriously.

You see we look at it like an empty soda bottle......

NO deposit NO return.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NO deposit NO return.

If the Gators dont have him by the am -

You guys are getting him back FOR SURE
wink.gif

NO deposit NO return.

If the Gators dont have him by the am -

You guys are getting him back FOR SURE
wink.gif
there are some things even a gator won't do............consider him our x-mas present to ya'll ;) !

Just got off the phone with Julian he is hanging out with Drake and Premo at the shop.Julian got away from the big Gator yesterday and is now resting.

Dave Roach

the TBM kidnapping julian conde, kinda like a car thief stealing a YUGO :blink: !! hey julian, feeling the love yet :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ???

i had a great time at brandon on wednesday. thanks to Hearl,Bill britton,Ron Drake, Randy Premo,bill gibson, Tom Foley , John Otto, Jeff Whitton and andy green for showing up to the pond and paying me a visit when i was in the pond we had pretty much the Whole TBM was there..

My Lynx Mac 21 B tunnel ran like a dream its was hauling the mail even Ron Drake was very impressed. I wanna thank Randy Premo and Ron Drake for getting my Lynx running like it was Perfect. Look out boy im comming back to race this Year with a vengeance ;-)

Julian

i had a great time at brandon on wednesday. thanks to Hearl,Bill britton,Ron Drake, Randy Premo,bill gibson, Tom Foley , John Otto, Jeff Whitton and andy green for showing up to the pond and paying me a visit when i was in the pond we had pretty much the Whole TBM was there..

My Lynx Mac 21 B tunnel ran like a dream its was hauling the mail even Ron Drake was very impressed. I wanna thank Randy Premo and Ron Drake for getting my Lynx running like it was Perfect. Look out boy im comming back to race this Year with a vengeance ;-)

Julian
Hey Julian

If I had known they got you I would have paid the money. See someone does love you. jj

Back