Kerri Carter needs your prayers!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kerri Update: Keep the prayers coming... Talked to Doug..Kerri is not getting any better yet, they are going to transfer her this afternoon to Baptist Hospital about 45 minutes from Martinsville. They are keeping her pretty "doped" up...that should be a sight...still have no clue what is wrong with her. I let Doug know about all the well wishes and he said thanks. I will try to get address of hospital so you can send her a card or pm me and I will give you her home address and Doug can take card to her. Thanks and I will continue to keep everyone updated. jj

Hang in there Doug. I'm sure you are doing whatever is needed to keep the faith. We all are thinking the best outcome for you all. Blaise & Cathie

Wishing Kerri a Speedy Recovery! Doug if we can do anything let the boating Community know. You Know you & Kerri have a lot of friends here......

Last edited by a moderator:
After less than 24 hrs in a real hospital we have a partial diagnosis, double pneumonia. They are still running tests to make sure that is all that is going on. Our hometown hospital sucks. You would think after telling all the doctors and nurses that she had sat with her dad for 10 days, which has bacterial pneumonia, that they would check that, enough said...

I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers, the boating community is one of a kind full of great caring people.

After less than 24 hrs in a real hospital we have a partial diagnosis, double pneumonia. They are still running tests to make sure that is all that is going on. Our hometown hospital sucks. You would think after telling all the doctors and nurses that she had sat with her dad for 10 days, which has bacterial pneumonia, that they would check that, enough said...

I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers, the boating community is one of a kind full of great caring people.
Good deal glad to hear they atleast have a clue whats going on with her.

Now they can Begin to treat it......, Hope She Recovers Quickly!!

Last edited by a moderator:
We're thinking of you both and wish Kerrie a speedy recovery.

From the oldies up in the Great White North.

Olly & Rissa

PS maybe some apple pie would put her straight. LOL

Wow , stressfull times . Glad she will be getting better !! Some evil germs floating around the planet these days ! We wish you a fast recovery Kerri !

Thanks guys, she is recovering well. No more fever and cold chills. She has had a very good day today, best day in the last 2 wks.

And Ollie, haven't thought of that one, think I will just give her the raw juice with no apples, bet that would kill the germs and pain all in one med...lol

Thanks guys, she is recovering well. No more fever and cold chills. She has had a very good day today, best day in the last 2 wks.

And Ollie, haven't thought of that one, think I will just give her the raw juice with no apples, bet that would kill the germs and pain all in one med...lol
Good news indeed." Samari" Sametz

Back