Kerri Carter's Dad passed this morning.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeniJohnson

Please keep my best friend Kerri and her family in your prayers. She lost her Dad this morning after a long battle with cancer. I love you girl and I also will miss your dad. It seems this has been a horrible year with so many of our family and friends going to heaven....must be some party they are having up there. jj

Having gone thru this very thing with my dad 3 years ago I know how tough it is. Stay strong Kerri and know the pain and suffering for your dad is finally over.

So sorry to hear of your Dad passing. Never an easy thing to watch a loved one suffering. Know that he is at peace now and certainly in a much better place. We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

I know it o to well. Deirdre any myself send our condolences to yourself, Doug, and all the family that misses their loved one.

Hope he gets to meet my dad, they have some remarkable stories to tell about their kids...

Deirdre and Randy Premo

Kerri,

Very sorry to hear about your Dad.

My prayers are with you and your family.

Jerry

Very sorry to hear this . This is a time in life we all dread and have to deal with . Kerri , my sincere condolences to you and all of your family . In life , really all we have is family.

keri & doug, so sorry to hear about keri's dad. you guys are in my thoughts & prayers. like jeni said, i hope it's a heluva party - they all deserve it ;) .

Thank you for all your prayers and kind words. It has been tough on Kerri but she is doing well. A strong family circle really helps in these times along with great friends. Thank you all.

Yaw are in our thaughts and prayers. Give the lord time and he will help ease the pain. put all your trust in him. The Atwells

Latest posts

Back