Kerri Carter needs your prayers!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeniJohnson

Hey Gang...while vacationing last week Kerri became very ill and is now in the CCU of Martinsville Hospital. Her and Doug can use all the prayers from our boating family. They have not been able to make a diagnosis yet. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers! thanks jj

Get well soon Kerri- Georganna and I send our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Andy

@Mike..all we know now is she has been having very high fevers and has a enlarged spleen and a few other issues. They think it is some kind of bacterial infection. She is doing better today but we still don't know what is wrong with her. The doctors might need a few prayers so they can find out what is wrong with my best friend! jj

@Mike..all we know now is she has been having very high fevers and has a enlarged spleen and a few other issues. They think it is some kind of bacterial infection. She is doing better today but we still don't know what is wrong with her. The doctors might need a few prayers so they can find out what is wrong with my best friend! jj
Ah man this is so not cool! Kerri we're prayin' for ya, want to see you and Doug back at the races later this year so kick this and get well soon!!

Certainly not the kind of news you want to hear about your friends. Get well soon, Kerri. We will keep you in our prayers. We miss you at the races.

Dick Tyndall

Kerri posted on Facebook tonight that she's in a CCU. She never asks for anything from anyone but tonight she did and it was a simple prayer for her.

Kerri,

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you, Doug, and your family for a speedy recovery.

Back