KEP's T3 Freebie

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niklas Edlund

Ive just uploaded the new Freebie drawings of the KEP's T3-21 Outrigger Nitro Hydro.

http://www.ne-stuff.net/2015/12/keps-t3-21-freebie.html

There will be a T3-45 Freebie also but that wont be ready for publish until a couple of months form now (hopefully).

Here is a link for the KEP's FE-4SL Freebie Electric Outrigger Hydro (P-Limited):

http://www.ne-stuff.net/2015/11/keps-fe-4sl-freebie.html

There will also be an KEP's FE-4S (P-Open) and that is scheduled for "January" 2016 (hopefully).

Happy building!
default_smile.png

/Niklas

KEPs-T3-21-promo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Niklas is the turn fin on the T3 drawing the one that is also for the T2 or if not could you send me a drawing for it? { [email protected] } Thanks and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Thanks for the free drawings so we can build boats from plans!!

Brad

Brad: the T3 fin fits the T2 but its slightly deeper as its mounted a bit higher up.

Ive attached an pdf of a "T3-21" turn-fin adapted for the T2-21.

T2-21-fin-2015.pdf

Attachments

• T2-21-fin-2015.pdf
    328.9 KB · Views: 101
Niklas....

Kudos to you...Keep encouraging the RC boating community by giving them a very competitive option at a much

lower cost .....

The skills a competitor attains by building a competitive a boat far outweighs the the skills of writing a check.....
default_wink.png

Rod Geraghty

Niklas....

Kudos to you...Keep encouraging the RC boating community by giving them a very competitive option at a much

lower cost .....

The skills a competitor attains by building a competitive a boat far outweighs the the skills of writing a check.....
default_wink.png

Rod Geraghty
Hi Rod, Thanks for the kind words!
default_smile.png

hi Niklas,

thanks again for supplying a fantastic new 21 rigger plan to the rc boating community, gives great inspiration for the scratch builders out there to get building, cant wait to build it

cheers

Shane

Hi Niklas, Thanks so much for publishing this :). Just wondering do you have the drawing in a .dwg or .dxf format ? I have just built a CNC router & want to try cutting the bits out on it :)I have the software to put tool paths on these formats but not on pdf`s.

I know there are PDF converters available but i havent used one & Im not sure which is the best..

Merry Xmas to you & all the best for 2016

Thanks again

Ian

Great job Niklas !

Merry Christmas to you.

Guess you guys have a lot of snow in Sweden
default_biggrin.png

Alex

Hi Niklas, Thanks so much for publishing this :). Just wondering do you have the drawing in a .dwg or .dxf format ? I have just built a CNC router & want to try cutting the bits out on it :)I have the software to put tool paths on these formats but not on pdf`s.

I know there are PDF converters available but i havent used one & Im not sure which is the best..

Merry Xmas to you & all the best for 2016

Thanks again

Ian
I'll check doing some dxf/dwg's on the templates. I'll get back.

Check if any of the two files in the attached zip file work - dwg & dxf.

Note the lower of the two ski side profiles is the optional ski, the upper one is the std ski.

KEPs-T3-21-templates.zip

Attachments

• KEPs-T3-21-templates.zip
    15.7 KB · Views: 135
I was able to open the dxf in Rhino 3d.

If it opens in Rhino, I can laser cut it. I don't see any problems this end.

Back