KEP T2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first of the new KEP's Freebies is getting closer to be published. Here's a preview of the KEP's FE-4SL (4S/P-Limited). After that is published it will be the KEP's FE-4S (4S/P) in line...

Now lets hope the rain will stay away from Miami so it will be an NASCAR race tonight - Go Martin!
default_smile.png

/Niklas

KEPs-FE-4SL_sample.png

Sounds good Niklas, Greg Wanamaker wants one and has asked me to build one for him as he is still having trouble with his T2 that I built for him in the corners but it is like a rocket on the staits. It would be interesting in a SAW event.

Brad

Sounds good Niklas, Greg Wanamaker wants one and has asked me to build one for him as he is still having trouble with his T2 that I built for him in the corners but it is like a rocket on the staits. It would be interesting in a SAW event.

Brad
The T3-21 is quite different to the T2-21 (even though basically the T3 tub is the same as a T2 but with a different set-up). To begin with it's much, much more stable in the staights. And the turnfin location and shape is much improved to make it even better in the corners. If you just let off a short blip going into the corners to settle it down its pretty much flooring it through the turns, if the race water allows.

Basically with an updated turnfin the T2 will do much better in the turns (send me a message and Ill send you an updated fin design for it). The T3 is a bit more overall stable though.
default_smile.png

If you just want to make new sponsons and a new ski to the T2 I can send you drawings to basically updating it to a T3-21.

The complete T3-21 boat is altered some though vs the T2 as the tub now tilts somewhat forward. So the sponson tubes on the new upcoming T3 freebie has the centers changed so they are parallel vs the water and the transom is tilted a bit to get the rudder to not tilt backwards.

Brad and Niklas,

The T-3 12-Hydro is running well and turning like a champ.

Just working on the set up a little more. It is getting better and better

every time I go out. Still playing with propeller selection and trying

different pipes and motors.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Niklas,

I just printed the drawings for the p-limited boat. It looks great. I was wondering if you had any thoughts about building that boat at about half size. Along the lines of the JAE Mini Sprint. I only have access to a small pond, and the Mini Sprint is an deal size. Let me know if you think it will work at about that size.

Regards,

Bob Horowitz

Niklas,

I just printed the drawings for the p-limited boat. It looks great. I was wondering if you had any thoughts about building that boat at about half size. Along the lines of the JAE Mini Sprint. I only have access to a small pond, and the Mini Sprint is an deal size. Let me know if you think it will work at about that size.

Regards,

Bob Horowitz
Hi Bob, ive actually not checked the jae mini. Will try and do that and check if a shrunk down Kep's would work. I'll get back about it.

I know this isn't a T2 build but thought I'd post here.

Few pics of my FE-4SL build so far. Nearly ready for paint!

Thanks Niklas for the great free plans, much appreciated.

24264678563_de7bf2de44_c.jpg

24865289266_007219eda7_c.jpg

24596059670_3bd81339e5_c.jpg

Back