• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&B outboard for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piper_chuck

I've got too much stuff. Need to make space and free up some cash.

First is a K&B .21 model 8906. I bought this engine years ago but it took me a long time to build the boat. I used it for a few races in 2005 and then put it away because I got a good deal on an OS engine that I'm running on a TS2. I loaned it to Ed R for a race last summer because his engine was away being modded and I wanted to be sure he could race. The engine has been oiled after each race and the compression is still very strong. Asking $130.

Second is an OS .21 XM. I bought this thinking I wanted to have a spare. Instead, I decided to just get a few of the parts that might break. The engine is new, has never seen fuel. I did start mounting it one time, thinking I was going to go ahead and break it in, but then reconsidered and put it back in the box. Asking $250. sold to Mark

Prices include shipping to the lower 48. If you live elsewhere, PM me with your location and I can give you a price. Paypal is prefered, but I only have a personal account so I can't accept credit or debit card funded transactions. This means no extra fees for Paypal. I'll also take a money order.

Pics of both engines are in my gallery. In order to keep things fair, the first person to respond "I'll take...", or some such words ;) , in this thread, will get it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back