• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&B o/b flex shafts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike stover

Anyone have a couple k&b o/b flex shafts that can be next day air shipped to Maine.

One week to Conn. race and testing and adjusting to do.

I will pay extra for shipping.

Ordered some but not sure if they will be here in time.

Thanks, Mike

Mike: Are you needing flex shafts for a 3.5 or 7.5? I have one for a 7.5 and a couple for a 3.5. Let me know and I can ship them overnight on Monday.

Allen

Mike: Are you needing flex shafts for a 3.5 or 7.5? I have one for a 7.5 and a couple for a 3.5. Let me know and I can ship them overnight on Monday.

Allen
Allen,

Im sorry, i didnt say. I need a couple of 3.5 flexshafts.

Let me know how much for shafts w/shipping and i will pp tonite,or if there is another way that you prefer.

THANKS ALOT, Mike

Mike: sent pm to you. Shafts would be 6.00 each and shipping is between 13.00 and 18.00 depending on your location. USPS Express mail(overnight)

Paypal is OK. Sent account info last pm to you.

Thanks

Allen

Hey Mike,

I am VERY Surprised you don't have them yet? They were shipped out the same day as John Knight's and he had his on Wednesday or so...

Kris

Hey Mike,

I am VERY Surprised you don't have them yet? They were shipped out the same day as John Knight's and he had his on Wednesday or so...

Kris
Kris, its all good. Maybe they will be in the mailbox soon, im just trying to make sure i have some for the upcoming race this weekend, and ive got some pre-run adjustments to do.

Mike

Mike: sent pm to you. Shafts would be 6.00 each and shipping is between 13.00 and 18.00 depending on your location. USPS Express mail(overnight)

Thanks

Allen
Allen,

Sent you a pm, i havent received yours yet

Mike

Thanks

Allen
Allen,

I got the e-mail. Paypal has been sent.

Once again thanks for the help, and for sending the (overnight)

Mike

Thanks

Allen
Allen,

I got the e-mail. Paypal has been sent.

Once again thanks for the help, and for sending the (overnight)

Mike
Mike: will ship out Monday.

Allen

Back