K/B 46 marine pull start

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone notice the side of the case, it's not showing K&B but, rather, MECOA. Seems like self-promotion using an outclassed and most likely outdated motor to me. I don't think any of the other motor manufacturers use a front carb/crank induction set up on anything larger than a .21 so, if someone does, someone please correct me on this one

Did anyone notice the side of the case, it's not showing K&B but, rather, MECOA. Seems like self-promotion using an outclassed and most likely outdated motor to me. I don't think any of the other motor manufacturers use a front carb/crank induction set up on anything larger than a .21 so, if someone does, someone please correct me on this one
Nova Rossi .46! :D

Evey one talks about how much it cost to get into R/C boating.

Well here is a good starting point for those that want to get a boat.

No starter box needed. just fuel and cheep glow starter.

Now if there was a boat to go with it and a cheep radio would make a great starter set.

David

maybe this an oppertunity!! we as a whole the nitro boating comunity to come together and combine this into a class for beginner boating? a simple to assemble V hull, Mike at Ml Boat works, a complete hardware package, Zipp kits, this engine, with pipe, and your choice of radio system, under 300.00 bucks an open v-hull class or bring what you got open class for first timers to your local race!!,, anyone get my drift?? get your local hobby shop to take a few complete kits and include a free 6 month trial membership to impba or namba??

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay guys, maybe I should have said high performance .45/.46 like the CMB or AA

That being said, I do like Corey's thought on a low cost set up for a beginner. The only problem is how many would trust MECOA to keep a decent stock of these engines on hand?

Okay guys, maybe I should have said high performance .45/.46 like the CMB or AA

That being said, I do like Corey's thought on a low cost set up for a beginner. The only problem is how many would trust MECOA to keep a decent stock of these engines on hand?
Thats righ the nova .46 is not high performance. :(

Just messing with ya HJ. We got the point.

Now maybe if you said side Ex.

Back