Just PLANE fun!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Supporting Member
They might not be 70MPH hydros, but they're still a BUNCH of fun.....a little easier on the wallet too! They are all electric, and they are a Parkzone micro P-51, Corsair, Ember II, P-40, and my 3 in the back are an OLD Parkzone park size Cub, an E-Flight Beast, and a Champ! They all fly really well...BUT, i broke my Beast on the first flight...all fixed though! The strange looking machine in the front is a Quadcoter that has video cameras on it...my buddy flys it with an I-POD, and it has an auto-pilot feature so it can hover and correct hands off...AMAZING! SCAREY group of pilots :lol: ! Glad im taken the pics! :rolleyes: :) fun 003.jpg

Bill, I think your PayNPak is getting lonley.

Glenn
Glenn, I'm wanting a piece of that spanking new Executone as soon as my Mark is done ;)

rest assured he will not be able to resist me and Foley busting his ballz :rolleyes:

Andy

Bill, I think your PayNPak is getting lonley.

Glenn
Glenn, I'm wanting a piece of that spanking new Executone as soon as my Mark is done ;)

rest assured he will not be able to resist me and Foley busting his ballz :rolleyes:
Andy, Bill and I exchanged some pictures of our PayNPak boats a couple years ago and I must say he put more thought and planning into his build than I did into mine. I really enjoyed running mine and still have it in dry dock w/ a Steve Wood .67 CMB. You live a lot closer to Bill than I do-so take a crowbar and pry the rockets out of his hands for a day and get him TOSS A BOAT INTO THE WATER!

Glenn and Andy.....you guys are tooo FUNNY! :lol: Glenn, thanks for the compliment on the Pak, but the difference between your Pak, and my Pak is...........1) you FINISHED yours 2) your Pak looks GREAT! 3) your Pak RUNS, and you RAN it!!! I truly never thought it would happen to me, but along with what happened personally a while back, i honestly burned out on boat building.....and it HAD to happen as i was building the ONE BOAT that i REALLY wanted to build.....i hope the passion will come back one day soon....i cant part with it, in case i do get the FEVER again! :rolleyes: :) Andy, if Rick is going to do your Mark, yer gonna LOVE it! :)

Just Razzing you Bill, I understand very well what it is like. I go thru phases myself and have not been inclined to build anything since I retired and moved from UT back to CA. Money has become an issue and I just do not have the building space here. I've sold 2 boats,all spare motors,props,and parts. BUT the Pak STAYS!!! Hopefully this winter I'll re-do the radio box and add a 4Oz. tank to the left sponson.

LOL... I kept my PAY N PAK for over 30 yrs and the fever hit again!!! My dad and I built her in the mid 70s and had a ball with it!! Now she is retired and I am running Gas Thunderboat and riggers.... And to make thingd REALLY crazy I have been flying my butt off and My wife never sees me anymore... Keeps her wanting to see me,me interested in planes and boats and her once in a while..LOL just sayin!!! Dads last words were "SON,GO FLY" I am pops!! here are my latest 2 planes...37% EXTRA 260 111cc and a PITTS M-12 CHECKMATE 55cc from AEROWORKS....CHECKMATE MAIDEN.JPG

Back