June 18-19 Evansville Little Thunder

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Entries as of last night are posted here: ENTRIES_JUNE13.pdf

114 boats are entered. The classes in jeopardy are .12-Hydro and .40-Mono
Well what a shame.... 45 mono use to be a heavily contested class...... Maybe I neeed to find a sport 45 hull to put my 45 stuff into?
I can bring my B and D mono to help make the classes bigger.

Whats the deal, 5 boats make a trophy class? We get nothing if less than 5 boats? You say you will take entries on race day too so probaly more boats will show up than on your list.
Bring your 40 Mono Phil.. We like racing with ya.........
YEA I remember one heat year or so ago we went 4 wide thru the turn HA

I asked Jeff earlier if he needed me to race any boats this weekend to let me know. Just a fyi

Entries as of last night are posted here: ENTRIES_JUNE13.pdf

114 boats are entered. The classes in jeopardy are .12-Hydro and .40-Mono
Well what a shame.... 45 mono use to be a heavily contested class...... Maybe I neeed to find a sport 45 hull to put my 45 stuff into?
I can bring my B and D mono to help make the classes bigger.

Whats the deal, 5 boats make a trophy class? We get nothing if less than 5 boats? You say you will take entries on race day too so probaly more boats will show up than on your list.
Bring your 40 Mono Phil.. We like racing with ya.........
YEA I remember one heat year or so ago we went 4 wide thru the turn HA
It wasn`t me...... I would guess sammy? Lets Race.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Alex is going to race with the big boys this week, I will get you a frequency and we will pull the 40 mono out of retirement. Hope you guys dont mind racing a little guy. He will probably just lay back and watch you guys race. Uhhh, unless Sammy pushes his buttons. I think the Lazer is out gunned. But it should be fun for him. Joe Warren built this boat for me back, back, well, way back. haha!! Ken

Hi Jeff, Put me down for the following

B Sport tunnel Ch 71 org/wht

Sport 40 ch 81 org/wht

1/8 scale ch 86 U-16 Elam

Thanks,

Mike Starrett 19676SCD

Jeff put Roy Workman down for gas cat, 2.4
Someone go and kidnap Garron,then maybe the TOOTH FAIRY will show his ugly mug....... This race will without a doubt top 130 boats. Bring some cold drinks and sunscreen for the bald C/d..... Bribes taken in order, penalties accessed by dollar figure....Phil you will ride the saddle Brad has called and is giving it a fresh coat of soap.....

Get ready boys, Knoxville gang is coming to town.

Don't know if open mono is gonna be gas or Nitro,

What do you want joey/Cliff? How about bringing one one

Of those fast nitro trucks or cars Cliff.knoxville gang

Starts pulling in on Thursday.see ya soon.

Mark

Okay Here it comes.

Ken Hildreth

sport 40 2.4 Bacardi Apple

1/8 scale 2.4 U-10 Hoss Mortgage

Chuck Hildreth

sport 40 83 Oboy Oberto

1/8 scale 2.4 U-13 Spirit of Detroit

F Hydro 2.4 Black and Wood

Alex Hildreth

RTR 2.4 Ferarri

B mono 81 Orange black and white

D mono 83 black and flames

Entry List updated 137 boats ENTRIES_JUNE15.pdf

Thanks to all who have entered! There is still time if you havent.

All classes are at trophy level now.

Attachments

• ENTRIES_JUNE15.pdf
    182.7 KB · Views: 92
Okay BAD news guys. I tore a muscel in my left leg. I was orderd off my leg and had a boot and crutches now. I can only be in the boot for limited time. So going to Evansville is out. :( I am not happy about this but due to my work I have to go by Doctors orders. I am not even sure if I can participate in our race in Madison. I am really sorry again I was really looking forward to being there. I had the time off and everything. Hope you all have a great turn out and everyone have a great time.

Don

MAN UP DON.. come on for petes sake...... Duck tape and paint sticks.

KIDDING.. get better and remember the racing seasion is not over!

Get better buddy!

Grim

Jeff, make sure you scratch my RTR entry. I'll be running 1/8 scale only...that's the 1972 Miss Budweiser...as long as the paint stays on it :lol:

BTW, I won't be able to make it Saturday...so if anyone has a problem with with me only racing on Sunday...speak up now or forever hold your peace (or piece). :unsure:

Tim

Jeff, make sure you scratch my RTR entry. I'll be running 1/8 scale only...that's the 1972 Miss Budweiser...as long as the paint stays on it :lol:

BTW, I won't be able to make it Saturday...so if anyone has a problem with with me only racing on Sunday...speak up now or forever hold your peace (or piece). :unsure:

Tim
If I pull the alarm at Residence Inn can you make the first heat :p :p

Back