June 18-19 Evansville Little Thunder

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

We will again host Little Thunder June 18-19 with open water on Friday June 17. Shootout format 3 rounds of racing and a shootout round with top six boats in each class. Top Qualifier in each class will receive a Trophy as well as 1st thru 3rd in the shootout round. Being the setup that it is we can take entries till race day. Email [email protected]. Hotel rooms are scarce for this race so if you cant find one email me and I will help with that situation.

My Entries are in transit, For those that have Never attended?? This is One of the Premier Events of the year, FASSSST Compettiiton, & Great lake site to attend, A Experience Race Club that keeps everything Running smoothly, Dont miss this Event if you like Wide Open Racing!!!!!! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent in my entry now also, first time to Evansville, but I hear good things about the place. Looking forward to it.

Paul
Good to hear Paul,maybe Phil is willing to let you ride side saddle at the RoadHouse :lol: :lol: :lol:

I sent in my entry now also, first time to Evansville, but I hear good things about the place. Looking forward to it.

Paul
Good to hear Paul,maybe Phil is willing to let you ride side saddle at the RoadHouse :lol: :lol: :lol:
Paul can have the whole pony to ride, is it his Bday? I will celebrate my bday June 12 at the QC Roostertails race.

We will again host Little Thunder June 18-19 with open water on Friday June 17. Shootout format 3 rounds of racing and a shootout round with top six boats in each class. Top Qualifier in each class will receive a Trophy as well as 1st thru 3rd in the shootout round. Being the setup that it is we can take entries till race day. Email [email protected]. Hotel rooms are scarce for this race so if you cant find one email me and I will help with that situation.

Please understand, we CAN and will take entries on race day, but...

The less I have to scratch/add on Sat morning, the sooner we are done on Sunday.

Thanks,

Please understand, we CAN and will take entries on race day, but...

The less I have to scratch/add on Sat morning, the sooner we are done on Sunday.

Thanks,
Classes are filling up get your entry in via email or snail mail.... I will have online registration for September race

Mikey must be showing his age. I gave him my entry 2 weeks ago and told him to give it to you.

Linda Brown - Classic Thunderboat - U-18 Paver - CH66

Don Brown - Gas Cat - Orange/White - CH66

DonB

Entry List attached as PDF. ENTRIES_JUNE4.pdf

I havent found a good way to paste from excel directly to a post.

Thanks,

Jeff

He gave it to me, but I lost it :) Sorry Don!

Mikey must be showing his age. I gave him my entry 2 weeks ago and told him to give it to you.

Linda Brown - Classic Thunderboat - U-18 Paver - CH66

Don Brown - Gas Cat - Orange/White - CH66

DonB

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff, Add me to RTR & Sport 20, white, 2.4 for sure. Will possibly have a scale ready but not sure right now.

Sorry Paul, I remember now that yours was the other entry I misplaced. I new there were two of them, just cant find where I hid them.

I will update the list tonight.

Thanks,

Thanks,

Jeff
Jeff I sent in my entry 2+ weeks ago, Paul Traufler B Hydro, D Hydro, F Hydro. Thanks.

Back