Joysway Super Mono X

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacobus Engelbrecht

Good day all

Stopped boating around 2 years ago and were recently in the mood again. Ordered myself a Aquacraft Revolt 30 and just bought a Joysway super mono X from my local hobby store. Can someone maybe help me out on a descent motor coupler like a octura or something that will fit my super mono x. Did not even had it on water yet, but I don`t like the set screw coupler - think this will destroy my flex shaft eventually. Did not measure, but the box say: 3.17mm motor and 2.3mm flex. Were thinking the following coupler would work, but need some thumbs up before I order: http://www.offshoreelectrics.com/pro...oct-ocfhe18098.

Do anybody know the size of the aquacraft revolt motor/flex shaft size - also want to order a descent coupler for that as well.

Thanks all

The Revolt is a 5mm motor and a .150" flex shaft. I would order the replacement cable and shaft assembly from OSE as well as the coupler. A lot of folks have had their FS break mid run and the prop come off with it, all to the bottom of the lake. (mine happened about 3 weeks ago).

Can't comment on the Joysways Super X.

Good luck,

Curtis

Back