JMX 90-101LV

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the kind words, I owe it all to my father that is no longer here,but I feel that he is. Yes SGX 90 Racing Cowl,I just love that Cowl. The sponsons are sealed...will seal the cowl & radio lid next...still waiting on some servos..when I get the servos I will install & then seal the tub & then mount the sponsons last.

Joel
LOOKING GOOD!!!!! B)

This is one sweet post of your exlcellent build, I clicked on the old, real Fleet wood mac song,(before Stevie got her mouth running) and went through the pics as it played, , awesome, that song stuck with me all day, great tune, great build!!

Thank You all for the kind words,the project has been alot of fun & I plan on building more & more down the road. My next build will be another ski box rigger,I know..another ski box rigger!! But hey my head is stuck in a box & I can't pull it out,but I feel this rigger is going to be good with removable ski boxes for different water conditions..I also will be working with the new JRX 90-101 with rear shoes this spring... Thanks again for looking!

Joel

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great,cant wait to see Rays new boat on the water
Thanks Mike..Yes Ray is waiting for some nice test weather,today he called me & started talking about making a twin LOL....Ray's a good guy,he's just a big kid in a candy shop.
Joel

Got the boat today, looks better in real life!

Joel is recomended by me, if you need a JAE boat, or anything with wood in it :)

Very nice work, congratulations!

Are the left and right floats dimensionally identical?

Back