JMX 90-101LV

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice build!

You know how to handle wood!
Awesome build Joel! You have some amazing skills.

Ryan
Joel would this be the boat for my friend Charlie, looks very nice. Lots of room for a large fuel tank for the gas/ nitro guzeling CMB 101. Tim
Hello Timothy,Thanks! No not Charlie..someone else & yes big fuel load.

Joel
Ya Im still waiting for my motor to come in Charlie
Thank You,Guys..I'm sure you will have your motor soon Charlie. I have more pictures up of the cowl on the tub & looking very Good.
Joel

Some Build Pictures of the framed up tub built square & straight.... the front sponsons are done,just need to seal...tub is done....now engine cowl fit & finish....hardware done. I would like to thank Ryan Lipgens Fabrication Custom HDPE Fuel Tanks for making a sweet fuel tank for this new rigger.. Thanks for Looking,

Joel
Where did you get the cowl...looks great.

Some Build Pictures of the framed up tub built square & straight.... the front sponsons are done,just need to seal...tub is done....now engine cowl fit & finish....hardware done. I would like to thank Ryan Lipgens Fabrication Custom HDPE Fuel Tanks for making a sweet fuel tank for this new rigger.. Thanks for Looking,

Joel
Where did you get the cowl...looks great.
Looks like the epoxy glass cowl I just got from Andy.

Thanks for all the kind words, I owe it all to my father that is no longer here,but I feel that he is. Yes SGX 90 Racing Cowl,I just love that Cowl. The sponsons are sealed...will seal the cowl & radio lid next...still waiting on some servos..when I get the servos I will install & then seal the tub & then mount the sponsons last.

Joel

Last edited by a moderator:
The sgx cowl is one of the best looking cowl outthere. I use them on my jae's and it makes them look sweet. You have some great skilles with wood Joel. Keep up the good work.

Butch

Back