Jim's?????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We all got timed out!!!!!!!!!!
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
==={}

I saw some trash talk maybe he took a time out. I like going to Jims hope its back up soon

Who cares about Jim's, it's all about Nitro in the: morning,afternoon,and evening.

I just now tried to access Jim's website. Haven't been able to get in since yesterday.

David

I was in there about 1:00 AM and it was working fine but just tried to go in and it was non-existant.

They really have to ban the handful of troublemakers over there as they are ruining the site for all the good folks.

I know what you mean there! It's like they're having cabin fever and the ponds aren't even iced over yet!

I could see Jim shutting the site down for a while as he's done it before when things got so out of hand that they took a few days to clean up the mess. It could be just another server issue as they've had plenty of those in the past also.

I tried to go over this morning and found the site down again. Since the site wouldn't accept anyone it, I'm thinking that the site is shut down since it didn't say anything about server problems

The site was up last night but down again now.

I'm gonna go watch the race on Me Time......

It is still down, now when I want to post for sale stuff I cant, just have to wait.

Roy

Latest posts

Back