Jim's R/C Boat Dock, Whatz the dill, pickle?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieB

Guys,

I just spoke with Steve Leslie (Jackson MS club).

Steve indicated Jim's web-site is having problems, preventing Steve from retrieving entries for their race this weekend.

Does anybody know what is going on?

Guys,

Steve indicated Jim's web-site is having problems, preventing Steve from retrieving entries for their race this weekend.

They must have recently moved the site because the link I normally use did not work anymore.

I found the new site or new link.

Maybe something happened in the transition or its a server problem.

Dan.

The lost all of the users from the old site, and i understand they lost all of the old posts from EZ board

Guys,

Never hear of the entries coming thru the web site? Most fill out the forms & Mail if they plan to attend the race???

Last edited by a moderator:
The Yuku site is a fake and has been around for a few months now. It was an experimental site that they tried while shopping for a new host.

Now, in order to get into Jim's you're going to have to rejoin http://www.jrcbd.com/ .

"whats the dill, pickle...."

LMAO, requesting permissiong to use this!

~James

Dear 330T,

Unfortunately your registration at Jim's R/C Boat Dock did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.

Sorry,

Jim's R/C Boat Dock

They dont want me :(

Do not use the yuku dock!! It is a fake :angry: !

The link to the new dock is posted above but here it is again: New Jim's RC Boat Dock

It can be a real pain getting registered :rolleyes: . A real pain! It took me 2 days of trying and even then the site kept telling me that I didn't meet the requirements or that my username was already being used or my email address was already being used. HOWEVER, when I went to check my email one day, there was an enote from the new Dock that I was registered!!!

Unfortunately I can't tell you exactly how it happened. Just keep trying. If you end up with no luck, maybe some of us "new dock" members can let one of the JRCBD administrators know who you are. We'd love to have as many members on the new dock as possible. There is a lot of confusion and that yuku thing is making it a lot worse :angry: :angry: :angry: !

Danny

With the process you have to go through to register I’ll bet they will lose a TON of their members.

First I had to register (no a problem) I had to wait 2 days for an email from them that made me confirm my email (two days? that’s a bit long) Now you would think after all of that I'd be allowed to view the forum, NO... I had to wait another two days and get a message that said they don’t want my on their site.

It’s a good think I’m not one of these wimps that gets all bent out of shape when a click snubs me or I’d have to go on a shooting spree

I was approved overnight! Maybe it's because I know Dom Mauro. ;)

Did you fill out the registration form properly? If not, that might be the reason why your account wasn't approved. I would guess also that they are swamped with members trying to get in especially the first few days and are really busy going through all of the mail. They have to be getting hundreds a day!

That's OK 330T, we still love you here!

I was approved overnight! Maybe it's because I know Dom Mauro. ;) Did you fill out the registration form properly? If not, that might be the reason why your account wasn't approved. I would guess also that they are swamped with members trying to get in especially the first few days and are really busy going through all of the mail. They have to be getting hundreds a day!

That's OK 330T, we still love you here!
yes i filled it out. I dont understand why they go through all of the registrations manualy. If someone puts in a email, then clicks on the confermation link they get from email what the heck else do they need?

That site has always been over moderated, this is just further proof of it

The problem is that a hacker STOLE the old Jim's Boat Dock site and changed it over to Yuku at the time that the administrators were shifting to a new server

This Yuku is still creating a lot of mischief. Suggest all who value Jim's RC Boat Dock have a little patience while the administrators sort it all out. I would imagine that a good lawsuit is building against Yuku but again - a little patience and perserverance is necessary. It took me threre days to get it straightened out with the administrators who are solving each individual complaint in the order

they are being received and they are being real gentlemen about it sooo - let us reciprocate with patience. and STAY AWAY FROM THE YUKU ONE.

Guys dont lose faith,, i just went to the new site and took no time at all.... Jim desiveres our loyality...try again....

I got in and set up and approved in about 3 hours (Amazing what you can get done at the office when you really try) :D :rolleyes:

Let's remember that these sites are set up and run for FREE! You don't have to pay to be a member and the guys doing all the work don't get paid. I'm sure thay have others things to do than answer requests 24 hours a day. Give the site a week or two and it will all be worked out.

As for the lost content... Every thing is still there. They just have to work out the bugs for the pictures to work.

Dale P.

I got this e-mail this morning:

This is a message from the Jim's R/C Boat Dock - Message Board

community administrator:

I was able to sneek in here to send this MASS EMAIL. Jims Bock Dock

has moved to www.jrcbd.com

WWW.JRCBD.COM

Thanks

Dom

aka ACLazer

Return to: Jim's R/C Boat Dock - Message Board

http://p086.ezboard.com/bjimsrcboatdock

Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to make the link work.

Bob the Fool

Back