JIm'S dock on the move finally or down again???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Faaaaaasssst Electric!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~))))))))))))))))))}}}}}}}}}}>-]->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I can tell, all the 2014 posts are gone, and maybe even back to August of 2013...Is everyone else seeing the same thing?

I tried to post a reply as a test and it failed.

This forum stuff is not as easy as it looks.

It seems that it starts back in 2013. If we can not post messages or everything is lost for 2014 that is going to be a problem for people hot on topics or selling stuff.

Wait and see I guess?

Brad

Thanks again Tom for all you do and especially for not letting what happened there, here!
default_wink.png

Same here, wasn't able to post. Newest posts i saw was 9/11/13. Weird it stops on that date.....

It seems that it starts back in 2013. If we can not post messages or everything is lost for 2014 that is going to be a problem for people hot on topics or selling stuff.

Wait and see I guess?

Brad
It is what it is , just a model boat forum . All will survive somehow ! Thanks to Tom and Jim for the great forums you provide for us junkies !!

I had been able to log in but now it's telling me I have entered a incorrect user name or password. Same one I have been using for four years.

we canciled a race sence it was only advertised on the dock and it has been down for so long

Yeah, it was taken down again but I was expecting that. It was still hurtin' from the rebuild as it was read-only and threads stopped at 9-11-13. They got seriously hacked and then with other issues before that they had there was a lot of repair work to do.

Just my opinion but they really need to go to a professionally hosted, community funded solution like I-waters. Appreciate the fact that its all volunteer stuff keeping it running but why bother with the hassle, and with the number of gas boaters out there funding should be a slam dunk.

Calling Tom Moorehouse!!!! Tom,

Can you call the guys at Jim's and help them out? No need this day and time to self-host. You can really help steer these guys in the right direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron, that would be like Jimmy Johnson calling Jr and asking if he needed help. I doubt it would go over very well, regardless of how well intended it might be

Just tried it. JRCBD took me straight to the new content page, i was already logged in.....? Clicked the forums button, got a database error. If i clicked on a new content post, i could read that thread & navigate that forum only. I couldn't acess the whole site at once.

Latest posts

Back