James "Topfuel443" Clegg is Germany bound!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James;

answering your question about boating in the K-Town area,,,,,,,, YES there is. both Electric and Nitro types. tunnels hulls are not prevelant in the European area as far as modeling is concered.

for a contact there to get into the local DAMBC club contact Michael Haag. i cannot locat his number but get a phone book after you check into billeting on base and look in the Rodenbach section of the book.

He speaks great english and is a great boater.

As far as employment is concerned on base there, you can get employed at Services Squadron, AFFES, Base commisarry, and check round at eh other bases in your immediate area there in K-Town. you can also do volunteer work in one of the squadrons which will USUALY turn into a permamnt offored position for you if you show you can do the work and are willing to do so.

anyways, enough of my babbling,,,,,, good luck in LITTLE AMERICA and DON'T DRINK the BBK beer there IT SU _ _ S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carl cisneros

p.s. tell michael when you DO get ahold of him that i said hello.

p.p.s: do NOT buy a car in the area there that has MORE THAN about 65,000 kilometers on the odometer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (remember: high speed driving)

Last edited by a moderator:
Only one Michael Haag in Kaiserslautern :

Haag Michael (06 31) 47 07 49 ( from the USA + 49 - 631 - 47 07 49 )

67657 Kaiserslautern, Am Heiligenhäuschen 6

And sure you can buy a car with over 65.000Km , our European cars are used to be run that speeds ;-) ,

my previous Hond-Accord had 384.000Km on the odometer.

Back