James "Topfuel443" Clegg is Germany bound!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James

I wish you all the best buddy !!!! But !! This will leave a big hole in more ways than one........ You guys in Germany are getting a great guy that will do anything to help a person and the sport.... There will be tunnels in naviga soon !!!! :D

3-5 years, I'll be 50 !!! John will be old as dirt !!! :lol: Don will be in the land of the lost for a year .... Don and I will have all gray hair like John......... :(

Boy what I would give to be 26 again ........... ;)

Butch :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
waterbug said:
James

I wish you all the best buddy !!!!  But !!  This will leave a big hole in more ways than one........  You guys in Germany are getting a great guy that will do anything to help a person and the sport....  There will be tunnels in naviga soon !!!!  :D

3-5 years, I'll be 50 !!!  John will be old as dirt !!!  :lol:     Don will be in the land of the lost for a year ....  Don and I will have all gray hair like John......... :(

109807[/snapback]

26! You can double it and and still not get to me. Oh well, old as dirt. Gray hair? What hair is more like it. We shall miss him is a massive understatement beyond epic proportions. Speaking about epic proportions, have you seen his belly recently? Oops. He is going to squash me like a bug.

John Knight said:
waterbug said:
James

I wish you all the best buddy !!!!   But !!  This will leave a big hole in more ways than one........  You guys in Germany are getting a great guy that will do anything to help a person and the sport....   There will be tunnels in naviga soon !!!!  :D

3-5 years, I'll be 50 !!!   John will be old as dirt !!!  :lol:     Don will be in the land of the lost for a year ....   Don and I will have all gray hair like John......... :(

109807[/snapback]

26! You can double it and and still not get to me. Oh well, old as dirt. Gray hair? What hair is more like it. We shall miss him is a massive understatement beyond epic proportions. Speaking about epic proportions, have you seen his belly recently? Oops. He is going to squash me like a bug.

109840[/snapback]

John

Wait till he hangs out at home and drinks those " liters " :lol: :lol:

Butch :lol:

good luck in germany, to bad i had to work and missed hanging out at the internats this year.

i sitll kick myself for not going o germany when i had the chance, so drink a little extra for me.

edit oh yeah, becareful about bringning your toys over there, one of my buddies brought over his touring cars and customs destroyed them.

waterbug said:
James

I wish you all the best buddy !!!!  But !!  This will leave a big hole in more ways than one........  You guys in Germany are getting a great guy that will do anything to help a person and the sport....  There will be tunnels in naviga soon !!!!  :D

3-5 years, I'll be 50 !!!  John will be old as dirt !!!  :lol:     Don will be in the land of the lost for a year ....  Don and I will have all gray hair like John......... :(

109807[/snapback]

lol, hey Gabe-or-James.. i just realized that in 5 years ill only be 21!!!!!! heeeeheee... :lol: what Id give to be young again!!! lmao!!! :p

Hey Mike, thanks for the contacts! Ill look them up when I get over there.

I am looking forward to traveling

~James

Here's a link to some video of Naviga type racing, FSR-V etc. This link has been up before for video nr 12 (tethered hydro).

videos

Your first holiday in Europe next summer maybe! (Norway is Scandinavia but....)

Naviga World Champs

Get yourself a boat up and running and represent the US

I have five tunnels but there are no classes for them :( . I have only one Hydro (.45) can I run that? I will be racing when I get over there, but i want to get a feel for what is popular and what is not.

~James

Hi James ,

Your hydro is okidoki , u can even go to the World Champs with that one . I just have no idea on how many races they do with the Hydro's in germany ( none in Belgium )

Whats popular : FSR V .

Your tunnels , sorry sorry sorry , maybe if u'll start to teach them ?

Regards ,

Bart

Attention all fellow German and German residence boaters. THE TUNNELS ARE COMING!!

before its all over with there will be a tunnel race or atleast classes for tunnels in Germany! with over 100,000 soldiers stationed there, someone will like tunnel boats, all I have to do ifs find them! No problem.....

~James :D

topfuel443 said:
Attention all fellow German and German residence boaters. THE TUNNELS ARE COMING!! 
before its all over with there will be a tunnel race or atleast classes for tunnels in Germany! with over 100,000 soldiers stationed there, someone will like tunnel boats, all I have to do ifs find them! No problem.....

~James  :D

110347[/snapback]

James you know we are going to miss you but the time I spent in Germany is of my very favorite memories, so you must go!

I am sure you will find some interested in Tunnels and look forward to hearing that you won the German Tunnel Boat Championship or maybe even the FSR T Championship!

TC and GL ..............Ron

FSR T ......... got a nice ring to it doesnt it? :D

OvalEexpress Racing, invading a German pond near you......

~James

topfuel443 said:
FSR T ......... got a nice ring to it doesnt it?  :D

~James

110355[/snapback]

Give 'em hell over there James. Sure wish you were stayin' stateside but it sounds like alot of pieces will fall in place for you. ;)

If you're leaving in October.....say a nice long Goodbye to the sun when you leave S.C. If you arrive in October...you can expect to see the sun sometime in March...maybe April B)

Of the years I lived in Germany........I missed the sun the most.......then I missed good seafood (you will to coming from Charleston) then I missed Pizza, then Chinese food, ...other things follow...pretty much in the stated order

Good Motorcycles are cheap compared to here :) once you attend the farschule (driver's school) I'd snag a good bike from on base there at K-town and see Europe. Lots of bikes are sold cheap from people changing stations that dont bring them back stateside due to US Dot restrictions (headlights wiring lenses etc.). Good times mostly Cool people.

K-town is pretty rural.....Fortunately you’re not to far from Frankfurt in K-town (about an hour if memory servs) Frankfurt is a large city (about the same size as Atlanta) so it's not like you'll need to learn how to squeel with a German accent. Lots of English speakers in southern Germany so you wont be a complete fishouttawatta.

Be prepared to laugh when you see the gas prices ($4.90-$5.60 us) per gallon in Europe right now depending on grade (when you come back...people bitching about gas prices will seem petty)

Have fun. ;)

Don Ferrette said:
topfuel443 said:
FSR T ......... got a nice ring to it doesnt it?  :D

~James

110355[/snapback]

Give 'em hell over there James. Sure wish you were stayin' stateside but it sounds like alot of pieces will fall in place for you. ;)

110357[/snapback]

Don,

You come on down next month and wish him off personally. I am picking up your tunnel boat tomorrow. Will be putting in the radio and will be set for you to run in the race. Will even test run it for you. All you have to do is to enter the classes to run. Talk about service! How simple is that?????

John

Back