JAE21GE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Bourlet

Built my JAE21GE off plans from Rod G. Ran the boat today. Set it up to run the P Spec Hydro Class in District 8 this year, what a great boat. We had a fun run today and threw together a few heats of racing. I got thrown in with the .21 hydro. I am using a UL-1 motor ,Turnigy 120 AMP Speed control, Airtronics servo, and two RC car hard packs. The Eagle Tree showed this thing pulls 7 G in the turns it drives like it's on rails. The poor guy driving the A hydro was not to shure what happened when I passed him like he was tied to a stump.

Here is a link to the photos

Last edited by a moderator:
Built my JAE21GE off plans from Rod G. Ran the boat today. Set it up to run the P Spec Hydro Class in District 8 this year, what a great boat. We had a fun run today and threw together a few heats of racing. I got thrown in with the A hydro. I am using a UL-1 motor ,Turnigy 120 AMP Speed control, Airtronics servo, and two RC car hard packs. The Eagle Tree showed this thing pulls 7 G in the turns it drives like it's on rails. The poor guy driving the A hydro was not to shure what happened when I passed him like he was tied to a stump.
Can't view the image... must have been US-1 Russ! LOL!!!

DJ

Hi Eric , how much does your P spec rigger weigh ready to run?

Thanks Justin Hill

Hi Eric , how much does your P spec rigger weigh ready to run?

Thanks Justin Hill
Just over 4 lbs with the 5200mAhr batteries ( I had these for my RC car) you could use 4000s with no problem and that would save some weight. . I also have all the eagle tree stuff including GPS ,wireless, G force, 140 Amp sensor...in it while I'm testing that would loose about 3 oz if it was not there. I was surpirsed how many Gs these things pull.

Back