JAE 21FE KIT...ANYONE GOT THEIRS YET???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found an e-mail tonight from Joe that my .21G is shipping out this (Thursday) morning so it should be here by Monday at the latest. I missed another bullet as if it had shipped Monday it would have been here probably today and the wife is planning on taking the day off because of the weather here. We're currently under a blizzard warning until late Thursday afternoon and the roads are in lousy shape.
Hey Ron!

Sounds like good boat building weather! Well, I think the .21 FE's are starting to get cut today! The build threads for both should be starting very soon I would imagine.

I think I have another pipe to try on my .12 other than Glenn's Texan...It is from my .21 OPS (3280 ???). Seems like a smallish pipe for a .21...could have some good potential...I hope anyhoo!!

-Kent

Last edited by a moderator:
i just heard from joe this afternoon, my jae .21g2 kits (yes, 2 of them :D ) will be shipped monday. i was #16 on the first run. he is absolutely swamped with orders for all of his kits - gas & nitro, & is running a few days behind planned delivery times. be patient guys, they are working their azzes off for us.

cool mopar u got 2 on the way.glad to see u will be running rigger next year :D

waiting on my name to be called for the .21fe kit :D :D

2 jae .12 almost complete

Last edited by a moderator:
My JAE 21G2 is shipping today! :) I guess the FE's should be relatively soon.

This will be my first outrigger and I'm very excited...

joe called me to confirm my order & hardware before shipping my kits today. great customer service, nice touch :) .

We're gonna have some fun at the Capital pond this spring Robin. Will have to do a JAE.21/FE shootout at Test n Tune. :)

Back