JAE 21 Outboard Conversion

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kits will be available today.

Final testing is done and we are finishing the instruction manual now.

This kit includes all CNC cut wood and foam plus carbon boom tubes and aluminum turn fin.

Price is $129 but the introductory price for July is $99.00.

http://zippkits.com/~zippkits/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65&products_id=415

The Ultimate hardware kits will be available later this week as we are waiting for parts.

Joe

Mike Walker is still building them. It seems that people want pre-built kits more in the summer...

He is a week or so behind on building as we have been hitting him hard with regular orders.

The kits are available now on the site.

Joe

Awesome news Joe and Mike. You would not believe the number of PMs I have received about this new product and questions about mine. If I can help anyone once you receive your kit/boat, let me know. If you love outboards, you are in for a treat!!!!..... ;)

This kit was a fantastic idea. There is nothing easier than running an O.S. outboard. Easier than a gas engine. Sorry gas guys, it's true.... No shaft to lube. No shaft to remove every day. No engine bay to get dirty with fuel. No starter belt. No blown exhaust o-rings. No bad carb diaphrams. O.S. engines start all the time. We had needle problems all last weekend on our nitro boats from the changed weather, but my O.S. ran on the same needle setting as last year. A Zippkit O/B rigger is going to be a great, fast, reliable race boat.... :)

Now that I think about it the tube on the FE version of the 21 is much taller and narrow to handle the battery plus your right the bulkheads would need to be a little different.

D

Back