jae 21 g2 build changes ? ( mods )

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim, it will get small cable ties. Just didnt have them on there in the picture. Even though it doesnt create much back pressure, due to a 3/32 hole drilled in the backside of the 90* water fitting in the rudder. Bleeds off all excess pressure there.

Them SPP pipes are so small looking! I believe the 12 one I have is just under 5" how long is the 21 pipe length RP? I'm also hitting the like button on the new plumbing! !

6.5 for the 12 is probably a good starting point. And what makes you think I will get one of those new motors ? ;)

IF I do end up getting one, it wont be until next year. Im set for motors this year, and to be honest probably for next year as well. We will have to see though I guess.

thats a good weight. Mine ended up at 3.5 pounds RTR minus fuel ( 3 lbs 8 ounces)

Very good weight. Anywhere under 4 lbs is pretty good.

After loosing several servos & receivers I decided to do a better job sealing my radio box. I remove or loosen my strut bracket and rudder bracket ,adding silicone. re-tighten wipe away excess. Let stand overnight. I also add a tie to the rubber boots ends. I have no water inside this season. I like 3M tape leaves no glue behind. adding silicone to the antenna mount is good too.

I blew-away two NR last weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the all of the parts painted , just need to do a bit more on the sponsons and will be starting reasambily .

Back