JAE 12G Rigger Release Date

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tommy, I have you on the list. Send us an email to associate with your name.

The AOA is fixed. Only the width and offset are adjustable.

We only have plans to do a 12 and 21 at this time. We will see what 2010 brings...

Please note that the only way to get on the list is via email (best) or phone.

We cannot keep track of forum posts.

Joe
Joe What is your email address?

Tommy, I have you on the list. Send us an email to associate with your name.

The AOA is fixed. Only the width and offset are adjustable.

We only have plans to do a 12 and 21 at this time. We will see what 2010 brings...

Please note that the only way to get on the list is via email (best) or phone.

We cannot keep track of forum posts.

Joe
Joe What is your email address?
[email protected]

Rod, are you going to be at the Hobart race or is somebody like Ron Jr. going to be displaying that boats? I'll be looking up whoever has them anyway. I've got two kits ordered but may think about getting a .21 and/or gas version. One thing at a time though.

Hats off to all involved it's very refreshing to see people doing something to better their hobby ..

Congrats guys.

Tim K

WooHoo! I just got an e-mail from Joe that my kits are in the mail! With my luck they'd be here Saturday while I'm in Hobart and I'd have some splainin' to do to the wife. Oh well, she was too cheap to buy me a birthday present so I bought my own! :)

I received mine today, with about 30 minutes of sanding it's ready to go together. All the parts included, what a bargain!!!! Don't hesitate to get one of these, they are worth every penny.

Great Job Joe......

Russ

Who is going to be the first to give us a play by play on the build and performance etc ???

I'm still waiting on my kit
sad.gif
hope it's done soon.
got my kit joe..wish i would have got the other one.. nice work

tk
biggrin.gif

Back