• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - New JAE 67 Project

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisCapaldi

Supporting Member
For sale is a new Mike Walker built JAE 67 and almost all the parts you need to complete the build. The tub is 40.5 inches long and the sponsons are 24 inches long. Included are the following new parts - fiberglass cowl, Zipp rudder, skid fin, and 1/4" strut, Andy Brown engine mount. Also included is a used fuel tank. Price is $325 shipped in the continental US. Paypal accepted if you pay the fees.
Thanks,
Chris Capaldi

Attachments

• DSC_0131.JPG
    DSC_0131.JPG
    463.9 KB · Views: 316
  • DSC_0130.JPG
    DSC_0130.JPG
    464.7 KB · Views: 311
  • DSC_0129.JPG
    DSC_0129.JPG
    477 KB · Views: 301
Hi Shane, What is the best method to ship to you? I'm shipping from 48309 (Rochester Hills MI) and the box will need to be about 42" long by 8" tall by 8" wide. I could squeeze it a bit on the height and width but the length has to fit the tub. USPS is saying $96.40. Does that sound right to you? I was estimating US shipping to be about $25 so I would look to you to pick up the remainder. Please let me know what you think.
Thanks,
Chris

Hi Chris, its probably not to far off, It cost me $60 for a JAE21 G2, so how about $370 shipped

regards

Shane

Last edited:
If you still have this boat I will take it. Ready to paypal ASAP and it will ship to Florida.

Received boat today Chris, thanks again, buy the way do you know what size carbon booms the boat was made for, I'm guessing sold carbon rod instead of tube, and did you know the beam of the boat for the booms to be cut , 24" ??? maybe

Hi Shane, I'm not sure on the size of the booms but I'm thinking you will want to run solid rods. Yes, I think 24" is a good measurement. I run that on my 45 JAE and I don't think I would go any further out.
Thanks for letting me know it arrived.
Chris

Back