IT'S ON!!! Christmas giveaway time!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to be clear, the power panel DOES have glo igniter plugs, to start your boat. just no battery powered glo igniter charging jack.

mike, what size are the don f. bases? small (.21-.45) or large (.45 & up)? i need the small ones, if that's what you have, i'll take them.

Last edited by a moderator:
next up is a billet aluminum glo starter, with meter end cap. this igniter DOES NOT lock on the plug, you have to push it on & hold it. but, being a billet handle & having a thicker steel plug end than locking types, it is excellent for inboards that need the plug loosened to start. it is strong enough to tighten the plug & keep the plug lit, at the same time. will need a sub c battery. i just don't need it with my "litttle" engines :p :lol: . free shipping, WORLDWIDE.

#1 is an Enforcer 1/8 scale driver and 2 Futaba Y cords

#2 is an X468 prop and 3 Futaba Y cords

Just pay the shipping $6.00

Merry Christmas

Kevin
Kevin;

I would like to have the 1/8th scale drive, if it is still available.

PM how you would like the shipping paid,

Thanks
I would like to say THANK YOU to Kevin,

And Merry Christmas.

I just noticed this thread today. I have a couple of things I would like to give away, but only to children under 16 years old. I know it says 1 item, but I don't want anything in return so I am doing two.

1) Performance International mono hull, its around 39" in length if I remember, its new, no holes drilled, has hatch, gel coat is navy blue top, light gray bottom. Buddy Lowe gave me this, but I have no use for it, and want to pass it on. Free shipping east of the Mississippi, anyone past that we can work out shipping details. Unfortunately, international shipping might be a bit costly, but I will be glad to quote it for you. I will get pics later tonight. I would say this might make a great FE mono more than nitro as it is a light layup. Really nice boat.

2) A 1/10th scale unlimited hydroplane framing kit of your choice. Please take a look at what I have on my website, www.ml-boatworks.com, and I will have a kit drop shipped to you. Due to Christmas being here right now, it may not arrive before, but I will do my best. I would love to see a parent help their child build a scale and get interested in building a boat from the ground up as it is truly rewarding.

Again, children under 16 only! Thanks, Mike Luszcz, [email protected]. Once you post dibs, please PM me that you did as I am all over the place right now with emails and what not!

Awesome MIKE!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

You have most definitely brought joy to someones home!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back