IT'S ON!!! Christmas giveaway time!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a complete Seaducer 21 mono with engine( OS) will gift to a young person or wife wanting to get into this great hobby.Engine would like new bearings Hull is in good shape .Red an White bottom super fun boat. CO USA only

Merry Christmas,

Dick an Carol

I have a complete Seaducer 21 mono with engine( OS) will gift to a young person or wife wanting to get into this great hobby.Engine would like new bearings Hull is in good shape .Red an White bottom super fun boat. CO USA only

Merry Christmas,

Dick an Carol
Dick, I would like to give this to my Son. PM me with details. Thanks Phil

Chinese 40 mono White will post a pic just pay $20.00 towards USA shipping...... No holes drilled20121204_183054.jpg40 mono 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
PMs inbound......your welcome Rick...........Hammer those ballz are hairless must use a mach3

Thanks fellas..I'll never be able to use those balls with a straight face and hopefully won't do more damage than good while workn on props and havn flashbacks of all the conversation...lol...Thanks again Ray

I have a $100 dollar gift certificate that I won for Lee Craft I want to give away.

give away.jpg

I have a Garcia 60 outboard pipe that needs the "U" pipe welded back on. Just pay the shipping. I will machine any lower unit to lighten it up or to fit a tuned pipe. Just pay the shipping both ways. I will do as many as requested.

Here's a new Octura flywheel I bought about 15 years ago and never used. Maybe you will find a use for it. I bought this for a Nova Rossi 21 I think. I put a quarter in the pic for size reference. The collet is 12.25mm long and the hole is 5mm. Free shipping in US.

105_0063.jpg

Mike, not sure if you got the PM about the SM trim tabs when I checked today your box showed BLOCKED any way just to make sure here is my address.

Bill Zuber

105 Timberview Drive

Huntsville, AL 35806-4020

Michael, I could use the trim tabs if they are still available?

I have a set of Speedmaster trim tabs I would like seen put to good use. They will come Priority Mail in the lower 48.

Michael
Bill,

PM me your mailing address and they are yours. Merry Christmas!

Michael

Back