IT'S ON!!! Christmas giveaway time!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Yes boys and girls it's that time again. Today puts us one month from Christmas Eve so let's get this party started! The rules are the same as always-

1- Post what you want to give away, someone else then posts that they want that gift.

2- ONLY ONE GIFT TO BE TAKEN PER PERSON.

3- ONLY I/W members may participate. No participating on behalf of a non-member friend.

4- The gift giver specifies how shipping will be handled (who pays).

5- NO ASKING FOR A SPECIFIC GIFT that has not been offered. Example: don't post something like "I need a CMB90 flywheel, who has one?"

6- You may give as many gifts as you want. But you can only receive a gift ONE TIME.

7- Behave like adults. We admins will not police this thing or settle arguments, but we will make additional rules if needed.

So to hell with politics, the crappy economy and all things negative, let's bring on the Christmas spirit starting now and have fun!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That pipe runs great set it short running one on my microburst 40 mono they do need a silencer.

I will gift a New Mac's 45 pipe..6.5-7.5 shipped usa..Merry Christmas
Corey, I would be very greatful to receive this pipe from you. I will have some things to post soon as well.Pleases PM me. Merry chcristmas to all.
Jim

Speedmaster 40-45 size mono hull with hardware.two fuel tanks(main and hopper). No radio box, battery, receiver, servos or prop. mounts are drilled for CMB 45 Rs, HR, or Mac and may fit others also. Boat is green bottom/white deck. I will not pay for shipping or a box. If you want a free boat you can pay for that. No scratches or chips in gel coat.

Merry Christmas Derrick. I will PM shipping details when it's boxed and ready.

Glenn

I have a brand new never used Walt Barney tank for a Whiplash .21, 10.3 oz. SS. May work for other boats as well. I will pay shipping inside the US.

Merry Christmas, Jim

I have a set of Speedmaster trim tabs I would like seen put to good use. They will come Priority Mail in the lower 48.

Michael

daytona 070.jpg

Back