IT's BACK The Rocket City Classic Huntsville Alabama

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Julian you are register as a contestant and you did that on your first try! The time trails are not on my site nor are they pre-registration. I wont do away with Contestant Accounts!

Last edited by a moderator:
Julian there is no problem and you did not try 15 times. Ron and I get an e-mail on someone entering the race or having trouble. You may have done like someone else I know and not paid your money. And he said that he was and had mailed an entry and that was over four weeks ago. Have not seen it yet. Your problem is you want to enter but not pay any money.

Julian there is no problem and you did not try 15 times. Ron and I get an e-mail on someone entering the race or having trouble. You may have done like someone else I know and not paid your money. And he said that he was and had mailed an entry and that was over four weeks ago. Have not seen it yet. Your problem is you want to enter but not pay any money.
i was able to enter and not pay. You can log back in and PayPal later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a Mail in form on site if you wish to enter and pay by Mail. The link for that form is in the Details of the event.

I don't see why people are not wanting to register for an account you only have to register for an account once after that all you have to do is login to your account, at that point you can edit your current entry or sign up for any race on the site. All you have to do is remember your Login details and if you forget use the request form and they will be sent to you.

Seriously I told Ron bird I did my account and every time it took me to log in it took me to the same screen over and over and over again. I could not get pass the log in screen. I don't have a issue paying in advance so for you to say that I just like someone else and don't want to pay I find that to be a stupid and disrespectful comment towards me. You can take your race,site, RCracemasters and shove it.

Sincerely and Respectfully

Julian

Seriously I told Ron bird I did my account and every time it took me to log in it took me to the same screen over and over and over again. I could not get pass the log in screen. I don't have a issue paying in advance so for you to say that I just like someone else and don't want to pay I find that to be a stupid and disrespectful comment towards me. You can take your race,site, RCracemasters and shove it.

Julian
Julian you never told me that until you made this post but this tells me you forgot your login details so it has nothing to do with the site it has to do with your memory! If you would like your Login details then send a request from the same email you registered with, there is a link on the site to request Login details. I bet I can guess what you were leaving out of your password!

I would also suggest not trying to make something look bad when the problem you are having is due to yourself!

PS it Byrd... look down there in my sig!

Julian
Julian you never told me that until you made this post but this tells me you forgot your login details so it has nothing to do with the site it has to do with your memory! If you would like your Login details then send a request from the same email you registered with, there is a link on the site to request Login details. I bet I can guess what you were leaving out of your password!
I would also suggest not trying to make something look bad when the problem you are having is due to yourself!

PS it Byrd... look down there in my sig!
Don't worry about me I'm good I'll take my stuff and work in it for time trials in Valdosta. Have a great race guys and you to bird

Nothing is wrong with my memory and I'm not trashing your site either I just posted of a problem I'm having not that there's a problem with your site and you get all defensive just like Mark W was having a issue so was I . I'm 35 years old there nothing wrong with my memory and I know my log in details.

I know record trials are not either on your site or bills either duh that's obvious there guy as this is not my first rodeo high speed.

Huntsville is one of the best sites to race and have record trials. My hats goes off to the men that put the race and record trials.

Enjoy the race. I will sit this one out.

Julian

Julian,

It is time for you to stop this deal between you and Ron. You must not like his software and from the looks support the other. This thread is about a very good race and we do not need your kind of trashing about who's software we use. We never use any software for our record trials. This race is very easy to enter and if you have any problems all you have to do is call me or send me a message. Or you can print out the race flyer and mail it in and I will post you into the race. It is that easy.

Mark all I did was report a issue I was having that's is it. I did not thrash on his program. The issues between Bill and Bird software deal are there's. I don't mind using either software I can care less. again I was just having issues as I stated before and then ((YOU))) accused me of not wanting to pay the race entry fees and ofcourse Mr. Bird being the great person he is getting defensive over something stupid and simple.

All you had to was the last (3) sentences and problem solved.

LOL I see MR Conde is running his BIG MOUTH again... It gets old Julian if you don't have anything nice to say then stay off of these post... Anyways I thought you didn't race?? HA

Mark your COCR Race props are in transit & I will get my entry turned in for Huntsville Fall Race........

RACERS

Huntsville has entered its most beautiful time of the year. Mild temps as the highs and the leaves starting to turn.

We are only 16 days from the cutoff date for the Rocket City Classic.

We selected these dates based on the majority of racers that wanted us to bring this race back.

We look forward to seeing your smiling faces. So please get signed up so we can get a accurate head count.

http://racemastersevents.com/event-list-detail-view.php?eventid=14 This link should take you directly to the sign up site.

Hope to see you later this month

Thanks

Mark

Any interest in off shore race,,, Knoxville gang Tim, Terry, and Willie is interested. come on Mono's, Cats , lets get six people to commit, Mark will set it up.!!

I'll go for it !!!!

Can't see but ,hey what do I say .

Beep-Beep ! Coming through !!

Mark * * *

Think I am gonna have to sit this one out. I wish there were more than two scales entered and Sport 20 isnt offered unless I can get 5 more sport 20s, so That leaves me with Bhydro. Hopefully catch you all at the Internats.

Back