IT's BACK The Rocket City Classic Huntsville Alabama

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to try to make it. No doubt one of the best sites in the nation. Flat parking for miles on the new side. Lake is setup great, I m sure these races will start getting big again.

We had a great day of testing at the lake yesterday. Walt and Karen were at the lake testing and it was good to see them..

2 new boats were tested. Tommy and Charlie tested 2 new SST 45. Boats looked great.

Get entered for the Oct race. Great weather in Oct, awesome facility and superb competition

Doc.. I have a buddy (Nick) that lives in Huntsville. Do you mind if he comes out and does a Noon Time Demo? (3D Heli Pilot).. also.. it might be good to have a Futaba Factory guy there to chat with.

If no demo.. that's OK.. I might still be able to get him to stop out and chat with the racers. Might be good to connect this together.

Let me know.. I can get the wheels turning. I open up this dialog with him at the AMA nats this year.. and he is open to it if he is in town.

Grim

Your friend needs to get up with one of our new boater in our club, Tommy Whitiker. Tommy is a top heli flier as well.

I don't think it would be a problem but should check with our Pres Rick Grim.

Doc.. I have a buddy (Nick) that lives in Huntsville. Do you mind if he comes out and does a Noon Time Demo? (3D Heli Pilot).. also.. it might be good to have a Futaba Factory guy there to chat with.
Maxwell?

If so, he is one cool guy, and possibly the best heli pilot on the planet. It'll be cool just to have him there.

-Joey

Joey,

Ya.. Nick is full time Futaba now and living in HV.. I will let him know the dates of the event and see what he can do about stopping by.

I understand a demo is not possible but he might still like to talk with some of the Futaba users.

Grim

Joey,

Ya.. Nick is full time Futaba now and living in HV.. I will let him know the dates of the event and see what he can do about stopping by.

I understand a demo is not possible but he might still like to talk with some of the Futaba users.

Grim
Sweet! Didn't know he was living in HSV. Yeah since I just bought an 18SZ, I would love to have him hanging out in the pits. I don't quite speak Futaba yet (been flying JR for 20 years).

Thanks for the info, Grim. You should bring yourself to HSV one day.

-Joey

I was there in 99... you will soon warm up to your system..

Would be nice to return some day.

Grim

My entry will be in the mail tomorrow, tried 9 times to enter on line ,oh well, no big deal it's coming .

Mark * * *

My entry will be in the mail tomorrow, tried 9 times to enter on line ,oh well, no big deal it's coming .

Mark * * *
Mark you did not register for a contestant account, you have to have an account and then log in to enter an event. My info is there so you can contact me should anyone need help!

Mark * * *
Mark you did not register for a contestant account, you have to have an account and then log in to enter an event. My info is there so you can contact me should anyone need help!
I think you should do away from the contestant registering thing. I have tried 15 times and never worked. I would do away with that and problem solved.

Latest posts

Back