Is this ebay auction really up to this price?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup : There are a bunch of morons that simply can not read . I was going to bid on it a couple of days ago . But when the price went up over $40.00's I decieded to watch how far it will go for .It's going to be real funny when the winning bidder finds out he only gets one pipe,and that he could have bought it 3 times from Aeromarine for the final Ebay price. The winner of this auction should be nominated for a 2005 Darwin award. :rolleyes:

Not even close to the Bozo who paid $72.00 for a Q-Tip! No typos to the left, yup, 72 Toadskins!

Yes, you have to read the fine print, your choice of only ONE pipe.

Not even close to the Bozo who paid $72.00 for a Q-Tip! No typos to the left, yup, 72 Toadskins!

Yes, you have to read the fine print, your choice of only ONE pipe.
UP TO $122.50 plus shipping for 1 tuned pipe, what am I missing?

Take a look at who is the last two bidding on it. Appears to be a war going. One has no feedback and one just 13. Either 2 newbies, or, .... (an intentional jacking up of the price). Who knows anymore on ebay. Buyer beware, even on IW.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW $ 127.50 That cat is crazy. LOL, Looks like im going to start looking for that pipe in some hobby shops and make some bling bling. LOL LOL

These guys must have really thought that the engine was coming with both of those pipes :rolleyes: .

$127.50 for a single OPS pipe. Unbelievable!

BTW, I wonder how POd that buyer was/is when he realizes that he just bought a single pipe?

The same buyer bought the engine for $180
Ian
So he knew that the engine wasn't included! How in the world could he have thought that $127.50 for 2, much less 1 OPS pipe, was a good deal :unsure: ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like the "Buyer" was a friend running the price up.

Erin,

That is what I was noting in my previous post as a distinct possibility. I now think it is a total possibility or we have a real winner to dump all of our old equipment to at a premium price to finance ourselves for next year. However, I have very serious doubts in the first place.

Back