• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Inboard tuned pipes and exhaust items for sale. NEW PRICES ON REMAINING!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James i will take the 45 mac 30 deg. header also, please let me know the added cost for the mac! shipping it with the picco purchase Rick Lindow

Last edited by a moderator:
What I really needed was the 45 header thats all. So Jeremy if you need the 45 I dont need any thanks

Thanks Mikey,

James I will take the 67 with bushing an spring,

I will paypal you in the morning,

Thanks again

Jeremy

I'll take the second CMDi 67 header if it's still available...as I understand it, Mikey is not interested in it., Noticed that Jose Cid was ahead of me, so if he passes.

LMK,

Thanks!

JAMES, OK I WAS ONLY LOOKING AT THE PICS AND IT WAS NOT LABELED AS SOLD, SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE!!! IF ITS NOT SOLD I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE IT , IF IT IS GONE NO PROBLEM, I DID NOT MEAN TO GET IN THE MIDDLE, I THOUGHT THERE WERE TO MAC 45 HEADERS 10&30 DEG I SEE NOW!!! THANKS RICK L.

In post #2 I said id take the Mac 45 header,if its mine let me know and I will pay if not let me know thanks Mike

Mikey/Rick, the only Mac .45 header I have is a 30 degree header. I do not have a .45 10 degree header. I originally said that I had a .45 10 degree header, but it was a .67 size. Mikey, if you want the 30 degree .45 header, its yours. If you dont want the 30 degree, then Rick can get it. Sorry for the confusion guys...

James i will take the 45 mac 30 deg. header also, please let me know the added cost for the mac! shipping it with the picco purchase Rick Lindow
Rick, please see above. If Mikey doesnt want it, only the cost of the header is needed. The original shipping quote will cover it all.

Jame's

The Spring Nat's, don't think I'll make it down this weekend
Gotcha, I'll throw it in my pit box.

What I really needed was the 45 header thats all. So Jeremy if you need the 45 I dont need any thanks
Sorry bout the confusion Mikey, let me know if you want the 30 degree header, as I dont have a 10 degree.

James,

Payment sent via paypal

Thanks Matt
Got it Matt, thanks!

Thanks Mikey,

James I will take the 67 with bushing an spring,

I will paypal you in the morning,

Thanks again

Jeremy
No problem, thanks Jeremy.

I'll take the second CMDi 67 header if it's still available...as I understand it, Mikey is not interested in it., Noticed that Jose Cid was ahead of me, so if he passes.

LMK,

Thanks!
Elias, if Jose passes, you are next in line. I sent him a PM to see if he wants it as he may not check this thread. I will let you know. Thanks!

PayPal payment sent.

Thank you.
Got it Kelly, thanks!

To all, the original sales posts have been updated as to what is left. Feel free to make me a reasonable offer on any of it...

No problem, Ill take the header, pm me total and paypal, and i will take care of it,

Thanks,

Jose

Back