Irwin/Cooper s pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark,

I am running the same pipe with a NR just as it came in the box, no changes. And it runs very well, just like my Irwin S pipe. The optimal stinger size for a 21 IB, from any record holders, is .283, or very close to it. If you are getting too hot with a .292, then the head clearance may be too tight.

Last edited by a moderator:

.292 on a nova was tooo small. too much heat

So what size ID should we run with a Nova?
just how it comes
steve i would like to get 2 of these from you please. send me a paypal invoice and ill hit you up . thanks

tk

You better get three Terry they're pretty small.

i think i will be ok with the 2..i have a hydro and a mono ..no more sport 20 , if i did i would have certianly ordered another. cuttin back man, cuttin back.

tk

just how it comes
steve i would like to get 2 of these from you please. send me a paypal invoice and ill hit you up . thanks

tk

i think i will be ok with the 2..i have a hydro and a mono ..no more sport 20 , if i did i would have certianly ordered another. cuttin back man, cuttin back.

tk

don't think you want one on a mono

just how it comes

tk

tk

ok should i stick with the 3280 on it then? ill still take the 2 pipes , in case they become in short supply or i decide to get another sport 20 .. thanks steve.

tk

just how it comes

tk

tk

ok should i stick with the 3280 on it then? ill still take the 2 pipes , in case they become in short supply or i decide to get another sport 20 .. thanks steve.

tk

steve got the invoice a bit ago, and payed it, thanks agian.

tk

Latest posts

Back