Irwin/Cooper s pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve wood

see the s pipe info under the outrigger/hydro forum

these new Irwin/Cooper s pipes sell for $66 shipped to usa

they are available in the short version for a nova rossi or similar engines,and a long version for mac's and cmb valvolas

ever one of the short version sold will come with a tuned pipe measuring tool,included at no additional cost. every one that has ordered one already,will get one also, with their order

thanks for the response, and i thank everyone for their orders

post-1725-1173326879_thumb.jpg

see the s pipe info under the outrigger/hydro forum

these new Irwin/Cooper s pipes sell for $66 shipped to usa

they are available in the short version for a nova rossi or similar engines,and a long version for mac's and cmb valvolas

ever one of the short version sold will come with a tuned pipe measuring tool,included at no additional cost. every one that has ordered one already,will get one also, with their order

thanks for the response, and i thank everyone for their orders
Thanks Steve for making these....

If that's the same pipe measuring tool that Mike used to sell, it works just as well on the Nova Rossi .12's.

You might be hearing from me in the next couple of weeks about one of these pipes.

ron,

yes it is the exact guage.. dad bought all mike had for closed hi business

chris

My pipes didn't come with the gauges.
unsure.gif
sad.gif

My pipes didn't come with the gauges.
unsure.gif
sad.gif
i will give you one, i f you want
Hi Steve,

Richard and I got our pipes before you offered them with the gauges, he might not have one, I bought one from you a while back so I'm good to go.
Hello Steve, i am all set with gauges. Larry, you must have boat fever. I see you had 10 posts. lol Richard D
All these sunny days are taking their toll on the snow cover, I can see patches of dead grass where the snow wasn't drifted 4 feet deep, and most of the ice has melted off the road, I can see blacktop for the first time in months. It won't be long now, we usually only get about 2 feet of snow in the month of March, we should be running boats by Mothers Day.
tongue.gif

Just got my "S" pipe last weekend. Still snowing here or I'd be trying it out. Hope it works as well as it looks. Nice job! Thanks, Steve for making these available. :D

Ron

Looking for Steve wood phone no.

Thanks

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back