??Intlwaters Fun Run Weekend??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wswatzell

Propjockey gave me an idea. Wouldn’t it be really cool to put together an “Intlwaters.com Fun Run” some weekend? Where as many of us that can attend get together for a weekend & run our boats, hangout, & be able meet each other face to face! I think it should be centrally located so that it isn't a long trip for the majority that could attend. I realize that that our overseas members probably couldn't attend although it would be so cool if they could!!! ;D

The main questions would be where should it be, & when? (& if I suppose ???)

What is the general opnion?

RICHMOND!!!!

jk, i think the only people that would be good for is me'n izit. sometime during the summer and hosted by someone's club is my vote, that way pond access, equipment, etc. would already be available, and we could have a raffle to support the club in exchange for using thier facility.

Joe

Kewl!!!!

Late August early September is the closest I could come, I'm booked solid till then, cause trip sheet changes constantly.

Hey, thats sumpin that I dont know, Where is everybody located anyhow? I'm in the extreme southwest corner of Missouri,

Gene ;D

I realize that that our overseas members probably couldn't attend although it would be so cool if they could!!! ;D
It would be cool, only problem is the serious $$$ needed to get there and back!

One day I plan on doing it!

Hey PJ

I have a son in Texas !!!!!!!! FT. HOOD !!! Lives in Killeen .

How about Louisville KY Or some where around that area ? Use southern guys could make the trip .

TEXAS!!!!!!!! :eek:

Sheeeeeeeeeeeet, last time I was in Texas, I drank way too much Mescal, ate the worm and barfed fer three days, He,He,

Loved every minute of it ;)

Gene ;D

WB...he's twenty minutes from me! (If he's not overseas)

I was joking about Texas, but...Hey!

Im game, when and where? I live on the coast in southcarolina but dont mind road trips. Or we could use my club facilities here in Charleston. That would be really cool to come up with something that suits everyone. LETS DO IT !!!!!

~ James

James all the northern guys could come down for vacation week and the wives could go see the sites around Charleston and the beach !!!!! We have the aquarium , water parks and Myrtle Beach is a 1 1/2 drive away.

thats what Im talkin about, it would be a vacation / race weekend all at once. Charleston is a huge tourism city. lots of pretty women too ;D great beaches....... 8).......great lowcountry food...... ;) ......great weather ;D

Guys,

Screw that. Come to Norethern California and I'll set up a sweet fun run. Beer, beer and more beer. Okay some wine, it is California for heaven's sake.

I'm in the Bluegrass area.. If ya don't know, it's Lexington, Ky. Sure I can talk the wife into going ;D Just need to drop off the kids somewhere :D

For those oversee's, set yourself one on the same day.. Sure someone can set up vid cams and we can watch each other running at the sametime? Well, maybe not. But what a thought!

How about it Tom? Maybe the Illini site in Joliet or the Lake Ida site? Yeah, it's a drive for me but worth it. Maybe not this year with everything else going on, but it could be sometime next year. By then, I think that I could come up with a Door prize or two. Not a points series race, just mostly for fun.

Guys!

I'll talk to Rick Alexander, He is the Illini Club President. He will be at the race at Lake Ida this week end. As long as its informal and we don't need a race sanction this may be possible.

Later!

Ed Radz

Yeah I agree, lets not try to sanction it. lets make it a "fun" run. I could do Illinois. ~ james

Latest posts

Back