Intlwaters Chat Board

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

Well I decided to make a go for the chat board. We easily had enough money for it so I thought it would be worth trying for 1 year. I am currently getting it setup for us. But here are my questions

Should we setup a specific general chat nite?

Should we have guest chats?

Should we elect a "Chat Moderator"

Who would you like to see at a guest chat?

let me know......

COOL! Let us know when it's up so that we can break it in.

Any time is good, keep it open because a lot of the Aussies are on while we're snoozin'.

Guest chats should be scheduled ahead of time so that people are aware that it's not just a regular BS session.

Who? We've already got some talent in here that maybe could plan on a night that they are available or if you can get some to visit someone's home that aren't online yet like Gary Preusse.

Chat Moderator? Sometimes they're needed to control a crowd or boot unruly chatters. You coud designate Moderators for different nights.

Ha,Ha, Nope not me.........My choice live's down your way, Howsabout "Elle" :D

My typing stinks on the chats, I have to go to FAST!!!!!! dkgjaetioauat4utansjg <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
well jim's chat is pretty much worthless, i dunno if he has ta pay for it or not but the guys in there hardly ever talk about boats, they could kin just get an aol chat goin or somthin like that and it wouldnt cost him a cent, IMHO if you make a chat it should be restricted to somewhat boat-related material at least.

if jim's chats nething like half the chats on ezboard, it prolly ony works 1/4th the time.. LOL yeah chats cool, but how many of us are really going to use it?

Yes I like chats and try to atend as many as I can .

If you are going to have guess chats please do not do it like Marty's last one where he asked all the question and all we could is sit back and read.

Can you save chats so they can be looked up if you miss one?????

Scott

i believe his chat is just added into his package fo the board.. i can turn it on and off on the board i admin and it doesn't change price at all that i know of

Latest posts

Back