INTERNATIONAL WATERS Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got the following up for who ever needs it.

1. Mark Sholund prepped Octura 1450 prop. 3.21" TE cup, 2.81" COB Pitch, 47.79" diameter. Only been in the water twice. No dings. (taken)

2. Speedmaster 4" rudder extension with bearing block. Used on my gas boat for two seasons. Very good shape.

3. Walbro 257 Gas Carb. Stock and New.

4. Servo mount for standard sized servo. (taken)

Free shipping for everthing.
Would like to get #2 speedmaster 4" extension

How much for you to ship to Canada?

Thanks.

Thomas
thank you .

Will letyou know when it arrives.

jay, looks like we're exchanging gifts :) . i'll take the servo mounts, i can use them in the wife's .40 crackerbox. i'll pm you my addy. no biggie on the screws, i have some.
That works! :) They are yours! You have a PM.. Merry Christmas!

I have a few things to add. Will ship usps priority mail to lower 48 states for

$5.00

1.misc K&B .45 disc rotor parts. 3 rotor assy,4 cranks,4 housings

2. 2 OS46 VRM front assemblies,1 flywheel (bearings may need changing)

3. OPS .67/.80 exhaust throttle (CB marine)

4.Octura X470/3 raw

5.Octura X470/3 raw

6.Octura X470/3 raw

Okay this is for District one IMPBA people only please.

In an effort to raise interest in the F Hydro class in District one I am offering for Christmas a Twin Jag 60/80 that was completely refinished in Black Imron tub with white Imron sponsons.

You get rudder , turnfin , struts , motor mounts , pipe mounts and tanks , add radio , motors and pipes and your racin.

You pay actual shipping unless your close enough that we can work something out and please only take it if your serious about racing it.

Merry Christmas , Tim K

gallery_825_142_193343.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay this is for District one people only please.

In an effort to raise interest in the F Hydro class in District one I am offering for Christmas a Twin Jag 60/80 that was completely refinished in Black Imron tub with white Imron sponsons.

You get rudder , turnfin , struts , motor mounts , pipe mounts and tanks , add radio , motors and pipes and your racin.

You pay actual shipping unless your close enough that we can work something out and please only take it if your serious about racing it.

Merry Christmas , Tim K

Holy Cow Tim!!

Buckshot...I'm in for #1.

Merry Christmas & happy New Year

Okay how's about these......

1) Futaba BR-2000 battery checker

2) GreatPlanes Electrifly Triton EQ 1-6S balancing board - Flightpower, Thunder Power P/N GPMM3201

3) GreatPlanes Electrifly Triton EQ 1-6S balancing board - Hyperion, Polyquest P/N GPMM3202

Shipped free in the 48.
It's yours.

Merry Christmas , Tim K
Tim I just forwarded this to a D1 guy who wouldn't let it collect any dust. :D

$5.00

4.Octura X470/3 raw

5.Octura X470/3 raw

6.Octura X470/3 raw
I would like the K&B parts. I love the old 45s.

$5.00

4.Octura X470/3 raw

5.Octura X470/3 raw

6.Octura X470/3 raw
I would like the K&B parts. I love the old 45s.
Send me your address

Merry Christmas , Tim K

Hi Tim Merry Christmas I am in dist 1 nice boat I wish I was good enough to drive it
Gary

IMPBA 5117

FCM Racing

Last edited:

Merry Christmas , Tim K

Now that is the best present ever! !!!!!

Merry Christmas , Tim K

Now that is the best present ever! !!!!!
Thats a fact lol. Too bad we don't have the motors for this cause im sure my dad would love to get another twin. He misses his last one.

I'm district 1 You gotta be very serious about racing Tim I do like my riggers,

twin's are little out of my expertise .

I'm district 1 You gotta be very serious about racing Tim I do like my riggers,

twin's are little out of my expertise .
Your are more than welcome to it if you want to give it a shot Neil.

There is a few very experienced people in D-1 that would be more than willing to help.

Merry Christmas , Tim

This is nice idea Tim to keep her in D1.

Neil you should get her since you love the Riggers like there is

no tomorrow you should give her a Shot.

Merry Christmas All

Regards

Luc W.

Hi Tim,

I will take it :~}. I will get wet for sure. I have a pair of motors and pipes to make it sing

Check your PM for address and some payment Ideas

Nails

Back