INTERNATIONAL WATERS Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robin,

Received the JR Radio today! Thanks a bunch man. Going to use it in a gas mono I am building as a club boat that can be driven by any new interested person. Found a tiller arm on JIM's - almost have everything. Thanks again..

Hey Shoboat, has week five been called yet? If not I would love to have it as I am fixing to send you some raw props for work. Thank you and everyone for their generosity either way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today , thanks Tim ! I did have to laugh at the packing though , sounded like a box of ball bearings !!! Thanks though I think they will come in handy for project Drag N Fly 60 !!

302me0h.jpg

how about a killer pound in my back yard

if any one would have one

i would like it by the time the rest of the water aroud hear gets soft again

oh ya dont make a big mess eather an what ever you do STAY AWAY from the old ladies flowers

Marty

how about a killer pound in my back yard

if any one would have one

i would like it by the time the rest of the water aroud hear gets soft again

oh ya dont make a big mess eather an what ever you do STAY AWAY from the old ladies flowers

Marty
This is your lucky day Marty. I just so happen to have an extra 7 acre oval pond I'm not using. Pm me your addy.

marty see if you can get usps to ship it,,, i think it will be cheaper... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back