INTERNATIONAL WATERS Christmas Giveaway!!!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan,

What boat are you running these days?

Week 4 winner. Need your address please?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Guys,

One week at a time please. I have to work them in with my regular orders.

Tim Kish won this week. Week three will go to Jeff Ross and everyone else

is going to wait for week four, otherwise I will pull the offer. :eek:

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
Very generous of you to offer these props!

Week 4 is here!

I would love to have a new prop for my new scale boat Mark!

Merry Christmas!
This is the SECOND TIME people have gotten "upset" about something being "asked for" First it was back on the 8th-http://www.intlwater...ndpost&p=448604

I have now recieved a complaint about this one. Does "I'd love to have it" really mean he asked for it? Geez people let's stop splitting hairs already. Enough! There will NOT be a third time this happens. One more time and this thread is DONE! If ANYONE has a problem with this feel free to contact me via p/m.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Let's all try to remember that ok?

Last edited by a moderator:
people need to relax. Good lord people. What is this world coming too? If nothing else, go get yourselves some volume and a glass of scotch. That should calm your nerves..... Its Christmas people!!!!!!!!

Dylan's prop arrived today Mark, thanks again and Merry Christmas from the entire Kish racing crew B) .

Tim K.

Mark,

Thanks!

P.M. sent

Tom,

Your plugs go out in tomorrows mail.

Don, (and whomever is/was complaining)

My comments withheld publicly, in the "Spirit of Christmas".

Feel free to P.M. ME

Merry Christmas to all!!

Don, I guess I can't be Santa next year, too many unhappy people. If you guys can't afford a propeller I do give a lot to charity.

There are five weeks in December Fellas. I Was Just Trying To Be Nice Don, Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Don, I guess I can't be Santa next year, too many unhappy people. If you guys can't afford a propeller I do give a lot to charity.

There are five weeks in December Fellas. I Was Just Trying To Be Nice Don, Mark Sholund
Dont even think it Mark, your generosity this year was ABOVE AND BEYOND to say the least B) B) B)

We can all only hope you do it again next year, sent ya a pm .

Andy

Don, I guess I can't be Santa next year,
Bad visual mark......You in a Santa suit!.... :lol: "Look at the Little Santa Daddy!" :lol:

Don't let the scrooges get ya down Mark! I sure won't!

You keep doing what you do, you are an inovating leader with a big heart. Rare qualities my friend.

Hope you and your family have a great Holiday Season

Dan Brandon & Family

Mark, I totally agree with the Brandon Clan,

You are a class act, with the best props that I have ever used.

Merry Christmas.

Anyone need a Mike Hughes - MH Hardware Sport 20 Turn fin?

Shipped free in the lower 48.

ok now that the pipe was taken time for number 2-

One new remote needle base your choice of size (.45 & under or .67 & over). I'll cover postage within cont. US.

Latest posts

Back