Inside RC TV Show!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree......a little cheesy, but it has potential. I think they're trying to cram alot of info into a half hour show. Seems like they want to introduce R/C modeling to the uninitiated--which is not a bad thing, but it would be nice if they went a bit more in depth.

As for prices, they want you to go to your LHS and buy the stuff they show, at the LHS price. They don't want to set prices for them.

I did notice that the show was sponsored by some of the biggest names in modeling--Sig, Dubro, Hitech, Hobbico, etc. That's a plus.

And let's face it...no matter what the quality of the show, our hobby needs as much publicity as possible.

I still say Ms. Gibson's a cutie. ;D

I agree with you 100% PropJockey! ;D

I thought more about it this morning when I was getting ready for work. That show was probably intended to address people who have never tried RC stuff before. I tapped it for a guy that I work with that can't get that channel, & that is what I told him. Like I said though, I really think it has a lot of potential, & can’t wait until next Monday for the next show.

Every one have a safe & happy New Year!

Back